PDA

View Full Version : Sick Ranked Trick!

Mr_Maxobeat
12-17-2015, 08:33 PM
Queue with 3 of your other friends in ranked, kick the last person. They'll be salty af because they just waited forever and now get a ranked ban for abandoning early. Repeat until they fix the ranked vote kick system.

To Recap
1. Queue with friends in ranked
2. Vote kick last person
3. ????
4. Profit

I hope you liked this guide! Please leave all suggestions on how to improve this guide in the comments below! ;)

spuukie
12-21-2015, 03:09 PM
1. saying someone is salty is the most stupid 12 year old hipster thing you can do
2. trolling is the second most stupid 12 year old hipster thing you can do
3. ???
4. profit?

Cashm0nae
12-21-2015, 11:32 PM
Queue with 3 of your other friends in ranked, kick the last person. They'll be salty af because they just waited forever and now get a ranked ban for abandoning early. Repeat until they fix the ranked vote kick system.

To Recap
2. Vote kick last person
3. ????
4. Profit

I hope you liked this guide! Please leave all suggestions on how to improve this guide in the comments below! ;)

you're a piece of ****

Bronystony64
12-23-2015, 04:09 PM
queue with 3 of your other friends in ranked, kick the last person. They'll be salty af because they just waited forever and now get a ranked ban for abandoning early. Repeat until they fix the ranked vote kick system.

To recap
2. Vote kick last person
3. ????
4. Profit

i hope you liked this guide! Please leave all suggestions on how to improve this guide in the comments below! ;)

you are the reason why we can't have nice things.

infernusdrake
12-30-2015, 06:36 AM
Satire used to bring issue to people attention

People mad at said satire not understanding the humour

this is why we can't have nice things.