PDA

View Full Version : Wii U freeze and brrrr!!!!

Jdesus15
12-16-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi Ubisoft, I have a problem with my Wii U game. Sometimes, after the last november update, I have had a lot of freezes when I play with my smartphone in WVC, Dance Party and Unlimited. That too happens with my Wii Remote. I can play properly my song, but when this finish, the game freezes before the score screen. Could you give me a solution please?

Console: Wii U
Game: Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition
Smarphone: Moto G XT1032 with Android 5.1 Lollipop

UbiVertigo
12-17-2015, 03:42 AM
Hi JesusIbarra2013,

I recommend heading to support.ubi.com (support.ubi.com) and submitting a support ticket with them. It sounds like it may be an issue with your internet connection, but I'd need more information to know for sure.

Does this only happen with modes that use your internet (does Dance Party only freeze when you dance to an Unlimited track)?

Jdesus15
12-17-2015, 10:45 PM
Yes, with Just Dance Unlimited songs. Mr. Saxobeat always freezes before the score screen
And only one time in the WVD with the song "Hit The Road Jack"

UbiVertigo
12-18-2015, 12:31 AM
Yes, with Just Dance Unlimited songs. Mr. Saxobeat always freezes before the score screen
And only one time in the WVD with the song "Hit The Road Jack"

That's making me lean further towards connection issues being the problem. You could try some basic connection troubleshooting (resetting your modem/router, making sure there isn't too much traffic on your wi-fi) and submit a ticket on my link above. They can walk you through some more detailed steps and verify that the connection is indeed the problem.

Jdesus15
12-21-2015, 03:11 PM
That's making me lean further towards connection issues being the problem. You could try some basic connection troubleshooting (resetting your modem/router, making sure there isn't too much traffic on your wi-fi) and submit a ticket on my link above. They can walk you through some more detailed steps and verify that the connection is indeed the problem.

But that doesn't happen with my brother's profile
his Nintendo Network ID works correctly, but the mine no

UbiVertigo
12-24-2015, 12:25 AM
But that doesn't happen with my brother's profile
his Nintendo Network ID works correctly, but the mine no

That's really odd. What's your support ticket number?