PDA

View Full Version : Feature missing?

tpicciani
08-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Is it me or is there no movement list in Chessmaster 10? In CM 9000 there was a move list in the player status screen. There is no play by play notation listed unless you want to print it.

Or am I doing something wrong?

tpicciani
08-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Is it me or is there no movement list in Chessmaster 10? In CM 9000 there was a move list in the player status screen. There is no play by play notation listed unless you want to print it.

Or am I doing something wrong?

imrtl
08-15-2004, 06:59 PM
There is its the game status window, for some reason it is not on by default. But under windows choose game status and it will show up.

At least I think thats the window you are looking for.

BTW I know its there in training mode, but not in FUN section. I haven't played any rated games yet, but I would guess it is there.

The one thing I miss from 9k is that the game analysis, dont play all the way through the game it only plays the current selected move. which is kinda annoying to me to step through each move at a time. I prefer to listen to all the comments, and maybe interupt it listen to selected ones over a few times.

Or maybe I just haven't found a way for the game analysis to autoplay through the whole list of moves.

tpicciani
08-15-2004, 07:30 PM
No, that's not it.

In CM9K there is a move list between the player names and the clocks. In CM10 there are only the avatars and the clocks. There are is no move list at all.

GuimauveMan
08-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Take the bottom border of the game status window and stretch it. The two player avatars will expand and the movement list will show up between the two.

tpicciani
08-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Got it!

Thanks.

oraclenick
08-25-2004, 08:06 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gifThanks! I've been looking for that for 3 days since I got the game. It was stretched by default in the demo and I couldn't find it! boy do I feel dumb plus the documentation didn't help as it shows it expanded already!