PDA

View Full Version : Teledahn Age

Guardnan
01-03-2004, 11:58 PM
I have completed all in this age, but the Pillar did not do anything. I noticed that I did activate the Journey stone to the underground passage with the green lights. I found the ladder to get out and the door with the red and green lights on it for the next age but it is not open. I am stuck. Is there anything I can do. When I go to the next age - the Gahreesen Age - It starts off in that room. Please hel.

Guardnan
01-03-2004, 11:58 PM
I have completed all in this age, but the Pillar did not do anything. I noticed that I did activate the Journey stone to the underground passage with the green lights. I found the ladder to get out and the door with the red and green lights on it for the next age but it is not open. I am stuck. Is there anything I can do. When I go to the next age - the Gahreesen Age - It starts off in that room. Please hel.

Ni Cahlas the Young
01-04-2004, 07:31 AM
You're saying you completed all in Teledahn. I assume that means you found the journey door etc.
So let's focus on Gahreesen, the age you're describing. If you want to know how that can be, read the spoiler below.

To start normally in Gahreesen just turn the page in the Gahreesen book back to the linking image.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Spoiler:The linking stone you're describing links to the second part of Gahreesen. (prison level) I assume you haven't been to Gahreesen before. That means you haven't found the KI yet. That explains why the door won't open.

Guardnan
01-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Thanks Wraajengel... I didn't realize that the pages of the linking books turned back. I am able to start at the beginning now.

Thanks again for your help.