PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One won't allow me to download Jack the Ripper for free

ClownPrinceUK
12-15-2015, 11:28 AM
I have the season pass and when I go to E-Store it says it's FREE but when I click to download it says that it wants to charge me 11.99

How can I download without being charged?

BlackSassyWolf
12-15-2015, 11:40 AM
It seems everyone on Xbone is having this exact same issue, myself included. Here's hoping MS and/or Ubi sort it out quick.

ClownPrinceUK
12-15-2015, 11:41 AM
I am speaking with Xbox Support right now so at least they are made aware of it.

I didn't get anywhere with Xbox Support and the chat crashed but after speaking with "Danny W" on Ubisoft Support chat it was stated that the game team are aware of the issue and that they're trying to work on a fix.

I guess we just gotta keep checking.

This issue should now be fixed.
If it shows ingame as a chargeable purchase then I suggest you do the following:
Come out of the game
Head to "My games & Apps"
Highlight "Assassins Creed Syndicate" and press the menu button
Choose "Manage Game"
Now scroll to the right and you will see the DLC is now waiting to be installed at no extra cost.

BlackSassyWolf
12-15-2015, 01:08 PM
If it shows ingame as a chargeable purchase then I suggest you do the following:
Come out of the game
Choose "Manage Game"
Now scroll to the right and you will see the DLC is now waiting to be installed at no extra cost.
Thank you so much for this. Now I just have to wait two days for it download, thanks to my rubbish download speed. :)

UbiJustin
12-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue. We are currently investigating it, but these steps are correct. You can access the DLC content in the store in a variety of ways. If you do continue to encounter this issue, or if you mistakenly purchased the DLC when you already own the Season Pass, please contact us here: support.ubi.com (http://support.ubi.com)

Come out of the game
Choose "Manage Game"

XavierSaviour
12-15-2015, 05:48 PM
What I did for PSN was:

1. Go to PSN store
2. Search for AC Syndicate
3. Add-ons

Done