PDA

View Full Version : New operator idea

P-Siddy000
12-13-2015, 07:47 PM
So I was thinking about how this game would work in an E sport scenario with competitive players who know the maps like the backs of their hands and the first thing that this game would fall foul too would be that the CCTV cameras would become obsolete. Even if there location was randomised they would still quick get picked off.

So how about an operator on the defensive side that could deploy his own cameras.. that were harder to see and could be placed on any surface and rotated 360 degrees.

This would all of a sudden re address the balance in Intel between the two teams for competitive play.

cocorazo
12-19-2015, 01:53 PM
So I was thinking about how this game would work in an E sport scenario with competitive players who know the maps like the backs of their hands and the first thing that this game would fall foul too would be that the CCTV cameras would become obsolete. Even if there location was randomised they would still quick get picked off.

So how about an operator on the defensive side that could deploy his own cameras.. that were harder to see and could be placed on any surface and rotated 360 degrees.

This would all of a sudden re address the balance in Intel between the two teams for competitive play.

I think that if you give those cameras movement sensors, it would be a great advantage.