PDA

View Full Version : Viridian Coves - Sector Project III - Cannot deliver titanium

nowayy
12-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Hey,

So I encountered my first 'game-breaking' bug. It is game-breaking to me because I was doing a completionist playthrough on this session.

I cannot recall the name of the assignment, it is for the ornamant, 3rd phase, pick up 120 titanium and deliver it to the persons ship.
So I went to pick up the titanium, loaded it on my ship and sent my ship to unload at the boat of the contact person.
While waiting I swapped to my arctic region because I needed more neuro-implants. When I reloaded back into Viridian Coves, I heard my command ship unload the titanium on the contact persons ship, but the assignment did not complete.

Now I cannot load more titanium from my space-port, nor can I unload titanium at the persons ship to complete the assignment.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Can support fix this if I provide them with my safe file? (if so, how do I provide my safe file)

I would really like to be able to complete my sector project. I am looking forward to a possible solution!

Thank you!

UbiVertigo
12-13-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi nowayy,

Sorry you're experiencing this issue. The developers are currently looking into this one, but Support may indeed be able to help you with it in the meantime.

Like a normal support ticket, you would go to support.ubi.com (support.ubi.com) and click "My Questions", then "Ask a question". Once you've filled out the fields there, you'll find a file submission button at the bottom. You can find out where your save file is located at the bottom of this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1295240-Read-First-Known-Issues-amp-Help)thread.

I hope this helps!

nowayy
12-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Ok, I will file a support ticket with my save file then. Fingers crossed! :)