PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Philippines!

Ubi.PaO
12-11-2015, 11:40 PM
A pleasant day to all moderators, administrators and members of the ever growing Just Dance community. I am Pao, a gaming events organizer here in the Philippines, and one of the most notable events that I organize are the Avatar Just Dance Competitions. I have been doing Just Dance events since 2013 (during the advent of Just Dance 2014), and was not aware of the international community until I made contact of Ubi Mouss this year. By that time, I have made a numerous amount of events for our local community, and was even featured in Just Dance World because of our efforts in Avatar 2.

We have a very large community here because there are rent-able XBOX units in some of our local arcades which gave birth to groups in each location. Flash mobs are a regular scene here because not everyone are able to buy their own units and thus, play Just Dance in the arcades together with other people. I am new to our international community but I have a lot of things to share to everyone, but since this is my intro I'll cut it short and share it some other time.

I am very excited to be a member here and I am looking forward to be interacting with you guys!

UbiVertigo
12-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Hi, PaO.PH! Welcome to the forums!

MannySantiagoPH
12-12-2015, 04:35 AM
Nice to have you around, friend! :o

Ubi-Elyon
12-14-2015, 01:27 PM
A pleasant day to all moderators, administrators and members of the ever growing Just Dance community. I am Pao, a gaming events organizer here in the Philippines, and one of the most notable events that I organize are the Avatar Just Dance Competitions. I have been doing Just Dance events since 2013 (during the advent of Just Dance 2014), and was not aware of the international community until I made contact of Ubi Mouss this year. By that time, I have made a numerous amount of events for our local community, and was even featured in Just Dance World because of our efforts in Avatar 2.

We have a very large community here because there are rent-able XBOX units in some of our local arcades which gave birth to groups in each location. Flash mobs are a regular scene here because not everyone are able to buy their own units and thus, play Just Dance in the arcades together with other people. I am new to our international community but I have a lot of things to share to everyone, but since this is my intro I'll cut it short and share it some other time.

I am very excited to be a member here and I am looking forward to be interacting with you guys!

Welcome to the forums Pao! I'm glad to e-meet you :)

Black_Widow9
12-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Welcome! :D