PDA

View Full Version : Done with this game for now

lettucedevils
12-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Who was the person that thought it would be a good idea to have ranked matches be allowed to start without a full lobby?? My last FIVE games have been started with it either 3v5 or 2v5! What the **** ubi?! My personal rank went down from gold 1 to ****ing bronze 3! until you fix your **** ubi I will never play this game again. You don't know how much regret Ihave for trusting you guys. If this is not fixed I will never buy another ubisoft product again.

l Binary Code l
12-12-2015, 02:27 AM
lol

maxw322
12-12-2015, 07:01 AM
How can ubi actually make a game that was worse than their last one? i ****ing loved RB6 Vegas and Vegas2 but how can you not make a story mode or make it so that you can stack up on walls, these were simple classic things that ubi did perfect in their last games but actually failed at this time. This game is a disgrace to the RB6 games. Ubi took no time or effort in this game and need to go back and fix all their ****ing problems because I'm about to return this game. and there is only 1 type of online mode to play what is this ****, fix ur game ubi, u guys ****ed up big time. The last game I'm getting from u guys is The Division and it better be the best game you've ever made or I'm losing all hope in you guys for you clearly failed here…Disgraced

over0001
12-27-2015, 09:21 PM
How can ubi actually make a game that was worse than their last one? i ****ing loved RB6 Vegas and Vegas2 but how can you not make a story mode or make it so that you can stack up on walls, these were simple classic things that ubi did perfect in their last games but actually failed at this time. This game is a disgrace to the RB6 games. Ubi took no time or effort in this game and need to go back and fix all their ****ing problems because I'm about to return this game. and there is only 1 type of online mode to play what is this ****, fix ur game ubi, u guys ****ed up big time. The last game I'm getting from u guys is The Division and it better be the best game you've ever made or I'm losing all hope in you guys for you clearly failed here…Disgraced

Its because, Tom CLANCY died

mazhmap
12-27-2015, 10:25 PM
Never buy a Ubisoft game ever again is my lesson

I-Hate_Ela
12-28-2015, 01:12 AM
Yup I'm making sure I'll never ever buy any either. Unless they make a huge patch but I dont see that happening, ubisoft being ubi****

richo63uk
12-28-2015, 01:49 PM
I quite agree. I would never have bought this game. It's certainly NOT release ready, I would say it should be at Alpha stage and at best Beta.
Looks like this game was rushed to get it out for Christmas and probably needed another 6 months of work.

As stated in previous posts in more detail, too many problems!!!!

It certainly isn't worthy of the Rainbow 6 title unless is was going to at least be similar in content and play style.
Ubi-sh*t should have given it a different name so as not to confuse those who loved it's predecessors.

As for the upcoming DLC, I hope this is ALL going to be FREE to make up for the shoddy release and bugs.
A single player expansion would be good to make up for the poor game so far.

monyet_mesum
12-28-2015, 06:23 PM
This game is a lesson i wont buy a game from ubisoft again

f00st_
12-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Never buy a Ubisoft game ever again is my lesson

This. :(

FlameFrozen
12-29-2015, 02:14 AM
This is my first Ubisoft game, and I swear **** will never buy another Ubisoft game. Such a bad game development company.