PDA

View Full Version : AC Freedom Cry neglection

Zeturion
12-10-2015, 03:32 PM
While clicking "replay memory" (any memory number) a message pops up "replay memory x ?". Well, there is no space between punctuation. NEVER. You should correct all "replay memory" messages in Freedom Cry. How can you even let something like this pass? It looks just HORRIBLE. :mad:

Anykeyer
12-11-2015, 09:25 AM
What a horrible oversight...
Ha, its a game about slavery where slaves serve as currency for in-game rewards, and they let this pass.

Zeturion
12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
I consider myself well educated man reading tons of books a year. If such oversight took place in a book I would level publishing house to the ground myself. Ten years ago no one wrote in this manner. I suppose it started from couple of middle school kids with nothing more than emptiness between their ears, and some adults took it over as a habit. What a shame.

UbiFancy
12-12-2015, 11:38 PM
While clicking "replay memory" (any memory number) a message pops up "replay memory x ?". Well, there is no space between punctuation. NEVER. You should correct all "replay memory" messages in Freedom Cry. How can you even let something like this pass? It looks just HORRIBLE. :mad:

Thanks for catching this, Zeturion. Our devs do their best to make sure that no punctuation errors occur, but sometimes things slip through.

OxIdOAC
12-12-2015, 11:46 PM
I consider myself well educated man reading tons of books a year. If such oversight took place in a book I would level publishing house to the ground myself. Ten years ago no one wrote in this manner. I suppose it started from couple of middle school kids with nothing more than emptiness between their ears, and some adults took it over as a habit. What a shame.

I suggest stick to the books then, mr. "well educated man". This is a game, not a book. Nobody cares about grammar. And grab a girl instead of book and, believe me, you too wouldn't care about it anyway. Have a nice day and try to have some fun, man.

Zeturion
12-19-2015, 06:22 PM
I suggest stick to the books then, mr. "well educated man". This is a game, not a book. Nobody cares about grammar. And grab a girl instead of book and, believe me, you too wouldn't care about it anyway. Have a nice day and try to have some fun, man.

Why so much poison? I like to see things done properly.

Zeturion
01-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Not only Freedom Cry has it done wrong. Original AC4 has it too. That's a lot of punctuation slipped...

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
01-06-2016, 08:42 AM
I know judging by your Original post that you're a well read man. I just don't think such a small mistake as that should make you that much angry. I do agree that a studio such as Ubisoft has the manpower to not let these simple things happen but somehow it did and usually in a game of this size - it does happen. Hopefully they look into these things in future games and have a pleasant day/night,