PDA

View Full Version : Big Announcement!... delayed

Redlynx_Shogun
12-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Hello, friends, neighbors, Trials riders the world over

Yesterday at the end of the Trials Live Editor Stream (http://www.twitch.tv/redlynxofficial) I teased a big announcement coming today. Maybe you were there, maybe you heard it from somebody who was, maybe this is the first you are hearing about it. However you ended up here I just wanted to shed a little more light on the situation (without giving away the surprise).

We actually had two announcements coming today and, while it's very cool, the addition of Assassin's Creed skins (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1348862-Assassins-Appear-In-Trials-Fusion!) to Trials Fusion was not the big news I was referencing.

Unfortunately I'm here today to let you know that the big announcement I spoke of is going to be delayed a little bit. This is something we have been working towards for a long time. There were a lot of pieces that needed to be put in place to make this happen and unfortunately, while the puzzle looked complete, it turned out one piece was still missing.

We will be doing everything we can to deploy this new feature as soon as possible. Until then I thank you for your patience and apologize for getting the hype train rolling a little prematurely. We have a great gift for you this holiday season and we are super excited to reveal it to you. That time is coming... #soon

StormPsykoz
12-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Rip :(

V8 JEDI
12-09-2015, 05:15 PM
#Doh! Cheers for the info... Now I'm even more intrigued! :/

En0-
12-09-2015, 05:33 PM
I know what it is, I am still hyped! CHOO CHOO! Get in the hype train!

Psyhodelik
12-09-2015, 05:57 PM
So... it's delayed for today ? for the week ? next month ?
I hope it's gonna be something cool ^^

funktastic-
12-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Im gutted ,

Unsure if you know , but there is something new added to track central feed board in track central, ps4 , obviously part of this but tought i would mention it incase its not suppose to be there yet or part done. Maybe it is and im speaking in riddles so to speak ( not that i dont anyway lol ) to try and not spoil anything if its not suppose to be there :)

kronenb
12-09-2015, 11:47 PM
Very exciting!
What a teasing!
I can't wait anymore!! ;-p

Smilies2019
12-10-2015, 08:26 AM
cool, new features, but what about fixing the game first?

(1) mail notification is stil broken
(2) timer required for platina 0 - time 00:00:00 ???? stil broken
(3) slowmotion when dragging a checkpoint in the editor(PC)
(4) when can only use 1 bike, why stil go to selection screen?
(5) re-download a track on MP, where does it download to anyway?
(6) new builders on weekly fusion community tracks, not same old names

En0-
12-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Smilies, we already talked about that ;-)

We don't aim at making a bug free game, we aim at making the best possible one. Sometimes a new features that impact highly positively all players is better than an expensive bug fix or a bug fix that impacts only a few players :)

Devils_Demon
12-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Surely the announcement has to be Cross-Platform Track Central? That's the biggest news since... well since the game was released.

Citizen_fish
12-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Is it cross platform play and a free chuppa chup for everybody? :)

Premium Maniak
02-25-2016, 11:49 AM
It was supposed to be delayed just a little bit. Can you announce at least the month and year of the announcement?

En0-
02-25-2016, 12:29 PM
Hi Premium Maniak!

It was this news: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1350345-Cross-Platform-Track-Sharing-Is-Here!

Best Regards,