PDA

View Full Version : Jäger and Tatcher doubts

Krotanix
12-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone,
I have 2 questions:
1- How many grenades can each Jäger device block? Is there a recharge time between each block?
2- Do Tatcher EMP grenades disable electronics temporarily or do they just "break" them down?

Thanks!

SoManyDeads
12-06-2015, 01:27 PM
1- Jager can block 2 w/ each device, you can then pick them up and replace them for an additional two. This means you can place two side by side to stop fuze from doing anything from a specific side. The range is actually quite large.
2- Thatcher's EMP destroys player dropped electronics. However map effects (such as lighting) are temporarily disabled.

Cramm789
12-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Thatcher's EMP also knocks out enemy players holosights that are within range for a short time (i think 20 seconds) He can also use his emp grenades from outside a room to knock out electronics that are inside the room. Because of this last fact he is my go to character in every match

Vanish0908
12-07-2015, 08:30 PM
1- Jager can block 2 w/ each device, you can then pick them up and replace them for an additional two. This means you can place two side by side to stop fuze from doing anything from a specific side. The range is actually quite large.
2- Thatcher's EMP destroys player dropped electronics. However map effects (such as lighting) are temporarily disabled.

im pretty sure that each ADS can only destroy 1 grenade and you cant realy pick them up since they get destroyed in the process

To prove this you can put all 3 ADS on one wall and let fuze do his launch thingy (dunno the name) it will destroy 3 of 5 grenades still getting 2 landing
at least thats what i experience in ranked matches all the time as both .. Fuze and Jäger .. otherwise Jäger would we totaly overpowered by completly negating any way to disable you in the room .. even as thatcher you would be ****ed since your EMPs count as grenades.

BooN003
12-07-2015, 09:39 PM
There is small cooldown before ADS can fire its second shot and a lot of time fuzes nades will destroy your ads so you should think fuze as counter to jager

Sabotskij
12-08-2015, 01:09 AM
im pretty sure that each ADS can only destroy 1 grenade and you cant realy pick them up since they get destroyed in the process

To prove this you can put all 3 ADS on one wall and let fuze do his launch thingy (dunno the name) it will destroy 3 of 5 grenades still getting 2 landing
at least thats what i experience in ranked matches all the time as both .. Fuze and Jäger .. otherwise Jäger would we totaly overpowered by completly negating any way to disable you in the room .. even as thatcher you would be ****ed since your EMPs count as grenades.

Thatchers EMP nades work through walls, though. He is probably the single most important operator to have with you, as any plans you might have may hinge in Thermite being able to go through a wall or the team being able to scout with drones or being able to fill a room with flash grenades.

Janus_FIN
12-17-2015, 02:43 PM
My team of friends usually go nowhere as attackers without Thatcher, Thermite and Ash being played by some. Then the next two are always up to debate. It's similar to defending with Castle, Mute and Bandit. With the three you can pretty much anywhere, do anything and in defending you can dictate fairly well what the opponent can or cannot do.