PDA

View Full Version : An idea for Fuze to make him more versatile

Garrad3-
12-05-2015, 06:12 PM
I've seen a lot of hostage games where Fuze players kills the hostage. The simple way around this is not to place your device in the same room as the hostage or not pick him at all.

But what if Fuze was given the ability before the game starts to select what kind of projectile his device fires out that round. I feel like being able to have Flash, Smoke and of course Explosive might make him a bit more versatile.

But on the other hand would this make him too good?

codeX-
12-06-2015, 07:39 PM
By default, Fuze should have flash grenades in his special on hostage maps. I've seen the explosive kill the hostage and players through solid walls, floors, and ceilings when it's used on a room near the hostage room, but not into the hostage room.

At least 30% of the time I've played as attacker on a hostage map and Fuze is on the team, he ends up killing the hostage with his special.

TMac53_R6
12-11-2015, 02:55 AM
I agree that Fuze's special ability is not very useful in hostage mode, and I think that giving him flashbangs or smoke grenade options is a great idea. But other than his special ability, I think he is one of the most versatile characters in the game. For his gadgets, he has the options of stun grenades or breaching charges, and for primary weapons, an assault rifle, LMG, or riot shield/pistol. He can fit into almost any team makeup.