PDA

View Full Version : UbiWorkshop, THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!

Fello_90
12-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm writing this post because I want the AC Community and fans to think twice before ordering and buying a product in the UbiWorkshop's online store.

Last 25th October I ordered an Arno jacket for US$137.88 USD and two weeks later the product arrived at my adress. I really loved the jacket but unafortunately I chose a wong size, so I decided to change the size and for that I had to open a "return claim" in my UbiWorkshop account. One of the persons in charge of customer service helped me in this last step. Her name is Gabriella, she seemed very friendly at first. She gave me the UbiWorkshop's shipping adress and I sent back the package trough express service. The package arrived in Montreal, Canada (UbiWorkshop's offices) two days later, 19th Nov.

When the product got in Canada, a tax was generated, don't know how. UbiWorkshop refused to pay it and when I realized that I proposed to Gabriella that they pay the tax and then deduct it from my refund. She said she was gonna consult it with her staff. Meanwhile I was looking for a way to make the payment through the post office, but they told me that the only one who can make this payment is the recipient (UbiWorkshop). In addition, the package was gonna be scrapped if it wasn't picked up in that week (from 23th to 27th). I pushed the customer service with e-mails but I had no answer from them in that week. At the end I managed to extend the storage's deadline of the package until yesterday 2nd December.

On Monday 30th November I received finally a response from another guy of customer service named Henry. It seemed, he didn´t know anything about this issue and much less had read all the e-mails about the subject. Well, his response was so:

"Hello There,

We are sorry that we could not resolve your issue in time so we have provided you with a $25 store credit for the Black Friday sale of the Assassin’s Creed Unity Arno Jacket.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back to us.

Thank you and have a great day.
Henry
Ubi Workshop | Ubisoft Montreal

Comics, art-books, apparel, limited
Editions … We extend our games’
universe into your reality."

$25 US in store credits????!!!!!! Reallyyy???!!!!!!! Are you making fun of me?????!!!! The jacket was worth $137.88 US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The time response was fast until the tax problem appeared. After that they needed so long to answer or simply, they don´t answer this kind of issues due to their inefficiency and lack of ethics.

I realized that because I cheated them requesting another product return from another e-mail that I have and surpriseee!!! They answered fast!!!!!!

If you need proofs, I attach the e-mails!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ubiworkshop <customer.service@ubiworkshop.com>
To: 'Alfredo Rodríguez Hernández' nov 15 a las 6:52 P.M.

Hello Again,

Thank you for the update! I have gone ahead and authorized your return request J

Here is the return procedure for your RMA #2038

1) Print & fill the return form attached to this email.
2) Pack the items and the return form.
3) Please make sure that the RMA # and the following note are written on the package: Canadian Goods Returning.
4) Send the full package to:

Ubi Workshop Returns
3015 rue Brabant-Marineau
Montreal, QC, Canada
H4S 1R8

Finally, please make sure that your order number (Order # 211981) is clearly labeled on your RMA form.

As always, please let me know if I can help answer any other questions or concerns that you might have and I will be happy to do so.

Kind Regards,

Gabriela

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfredo Rodríguez Hernández <alfredo_roha@yahoo.com.mx>
To: Ubiworkshop nov 18 a las 9:33 A.M.

Hi Gabriela,

I have already sent the package as you said in the last e-mail. You will receive it within 2 days (I hope).

Thank you for the help.

If I have more questions, I 'll let you know.

Kind Regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Ubiworkshop nov 25 a las 10:13 A.M.

Hi Gabriella,

the package arrived last friday to the post office (Fedex) in Montreal. They said that you (Ubiworkshop) didn't want to receive it because you had to pay a fee. I don't know how this fee was generated. Guess I have to pay it, no problem.

I want to know if there is the possibility of discounting the amount of the fee of the ubi-credits?

And when I order the new jacket, I pay with the ubicredits and plastic.

Kind Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubiworkshop <customer.service@ubiworkshop.com>
To: 'Alfredo Rodríguez Hernández' nov 25 a las 11:10 A.M.
Este mensaje contiene imágenes bloqueadas.Mostrar imágenes Cambiar esta configuración
Hello Again,

I am sorry to hear that happened L I certainly would like to work with you, but first I would like to reach out to my team about this. If you wouldn’t mind, could you please share the tracking number for your return?

Best,

Gabriela

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Ubiworkshop nov 25 a las 12:27 P.M.

Of course.

In addition they told me that if the package isn't picked up this week, it would be scrapped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Ubiworkshop nov 26 a las 1:48 A.M.

Hello again,

I would like to know if you can make the refund of the jacket that I sent back to you, because I´ve already ordered and paid a new jacket.
I don't know if you could pay the fee amount and then deduct it from the refund amount, that would save me a lot of problems. Otherwise I would have to find a way to pay the fee before they scrap the package and to be honest, don't know if that payment is possible at the post office and don't have enough time because of work.

Kind Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubiworkshop Customer Service <customer.service@ubiworkshop.com>
To: 'Alfredo Rodríguez Hernández' nov 29 a las 11:05 A.M.

Hello There,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately we cannot provide you with a refund until the return department receives the package. Once they receive it, we can then provide the refund. Sorry for any inconveniences that this may have caused.

Henry

universe into your reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Ubiworkshop Customer Service nov 29 a las 10:29 P.M.

Finally an answer!!!

I've realized that you didn't read all the emails of this subject. Well, the fact is that the package is already in the post office (FedEx) of Montreal for more than a week ago. A tax was generated when it arrived to Canada and you (Ubiworkshop) refused to pay it. I've been looking for some way to make the payment of this tax but it is not possible. The only way is that you pay it. To do this maybe you will request a transfer equal to the tax amount from me. We could save this last step, if you pay the fee and deduct it from the refund amount.

Plus the package was gonna be scrapped last friday but I managed to extend the deadline until next wednesday 02.12.215. That is my concern!!!!!!!!! And it seems, you need so long to give a response.

I hope you don't dissapoint me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ubiworkshop Customer Service <customer.service@ubiworkshop.com>
To: 'Alfredo Rodríguez Hernández' nov 30 a las 11:22 A.M.

Hello There,

We are sorry that we could not resolve your issue in time so we have provided you with a $25 store credit for the Black Friday sale of the Assassin’s Creed Unity Arno Jacket.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back to us.

Henry

universe into your reality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: UbiWorkshop Store nov 30 a las 8:58 P.M.

Really?????!!!! Do you think I paid US $25 for the Arno jacket?????!!!

UbiWorkshop-Team I want my refund complete!!! No store credits.

Guys the only things you have to do is picking up the package, paying the fee and deducting from my refund!!!!

So you treat your customers???!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: infoMTL@ubisoft.com dic 2 a las 2:22 A.M.

Hello Ubisoft-Team MTL,

I hope you can help me with this subject because there is no response from Ubi Workshop Team. And that is a terrible service.

Kind Regards

Alfredo Rodríguez Hernández

Guys judge for yourself.