PDA

View Full Version : Anno 2070 Server down?

vis_timberwolf
11-30-2015, 04:20 PM
just bought this game on steam, running a windows 10 system, and well I can start the game and everything, but when it comes to logging into the game to get started onto the menu, it gives me a message saying that the connection to the server is lost. so I can't seem to even start this game. I hope that it isn't down for good given they have the new Anno game out. but it may be the case.

NL_Toysoldier
11-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Same problem here. Not a new player though.
Hope they are back online very soon. Can't find any information from Ubisoft about it though

ArvidFalk
11-30-2015, 05:16 PM
New player here too, picked the game up on the steam sale. I'm also stuck on the login screen and have tried alot of different fixes to no avail. Seeing other people have the same problem today makes me hopeful it's just a temporary server problem and nothing on my end.

viperpray
11-30-2015, 06:19 PM
me and my 3 friends are also haveing the same issue

NL_Toysoldier
11-30-2015, 06:37 PM
Seems to be working again for me.

ArvidFalk
11-30-2015, 06:40 PM
Still not working for me...

EDIT: It's working now.

TheIvo
09-15-2018, 09:46 AM
I have the same problem. In this day and age. Im fed up with ubisoft games. It is not only anno 2070 it is also heros 6 for me. Nothing workes due to connecting errors to a server that I do not thing is up and has not been so for years. I have a good internet... That is not the problem. There is no fix for this at all. I feels like they are kiling off the servers with every game and does not give the user or their customers a offline option or a offline patch so the games are not useless after there time. Im geting fed up with ubi games...