PDA

View Full Version : Glaz needs a second primary weapon

Swed420x666x
11-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Glaz needs a second primary weapon his rifle is great in most situations but hes crap in close quarters, maybe a sub? Or a burst fire gun?

TheOnlyDroid
11-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Glaz needs a second primary weapon his rifle is great in most situations but hes crap in close quarters, maybe a sub? Or a burst fire gun?

I completely dis-agree with you, either you aren't entirely good at aiming or your reflex time isn't great...... But I've been doing just fine with his rifle; as for he needs a secondary primary, he doesn't maybe a shotgun.

Swed420x666x
12-01-2015, 01:14 AM
I completely dis-agree with you, either you aren't entirely good at aiming or your reflex time isn't great...... But I've been doing just fine with his rifle; as for he needs a secondary primary, he doesn't maybe a shotgun.

I can aim perfectly fine.. I use high recoil weapons all the time with no problem, and not everybody likes single shot rifles.. I prefer glaz for the house thats about it theres nowhere for him to set up hes almost useless in most scenarios

codeX-
12-01-2015, 01:55 AM
I used Glaz a lot, and had no problem pushing rooms and taking enemies on all 3 maps. Learn to remove his "special" sight and click fast, or leave it on and click fast. Don't need full auto when 1-3 hits will kill. I really didn't play him any different than I'd play IQ, Thermite, or Ash. Just get used to using semi-auto in close quarters.. it's not that hard.

Honestly, he doesn't need a second primary weapon, especially when his special is a part of that weapon.

Don't pick Glaz if you don't want to use his rifle. It's that simple.

Aza-Industries
12-01-2015, 02:49 AM
I can aim perfectly fine.. I use high recoil weapons all the time with no problem, and not everybody likes single shot rifles.. I prefer glaz for the house thats about it theres nowhere for him to set up hes almost useless in most scenarios

Your just not creative enough. =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejesy9jPSog

Glaz weapon is like most sniper type weapons in games, slow firing, lots of damage, unwieldy.
Usually you just need to practice with it a bit.

I switch out my regular weapon all the time so I don't get use to one of them too much over the others.