PDA

View Full Version : Please don't conform to COD or battlefield!

Operatoraf2015
11-30-2015, 01:36 AM
If I wanted to play any COD I would play it, I want to play rainbow six. This game is the freshest game to come out since bad company 2 come on the scene.
If I could change or add some things it would be: being able to play a game with your party, and connecting with another party. Custom games, with tickets, or attacker operators vs attacker operators death match, adding bots where players are missing.

I'd like to see the breaching charges dizzy opponents a little, long enough for us to come through a window.

I really hope there is clan pages or something of that nature, it would be weird to have a game aimed a mature, competitive crowd but not have a clan center.

That does seem like a lot to ask for but it's in place of a absent story mode.

Legion245
12-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Well since the update it is basically now CoD meets BF destruction. Now you needing stillborn timing to get kills, and I can easily just run around with an SMG. It sucks, I liked the challenge prior to the update, now it's already moving towards becoming just another shooter after just one update.

Bronystony64
12-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Well since the update it is basically now CoD meets BF destruction. Now you needing stillborn timing to get kills, and I can easily just run around with an SMG. It sucks, I liked the challenge prior to the update, now it's already moving towards becoming just another shooter after just one update.

I respectfully disagree. I think this game functions in such a new and interesting way that it has become one of my favorite shooters in such a short time. I have played some CoD, alooot of Battlefield, and Rainbow 6 Siege certainly stands out in the department of creativity. I would say a solid 70% of my kills/deaths are from strategy and pre-planned action, as opposed to about 30% heads up gunfights that are prevalent in both BF and CoD. Siege requires such a different set of skills, encouraging patience and reconnaissance over running and gunning. With the update, at least on my side, I have noticed a significant increase in how the game feels crisper and cleaner. It is very rare for me to die in a gunfight because the guy could see me, but I couldn't see him due to lag or netcode issues. This used to be a huge problem for me and drove me crazy. I think we should acknowledge that Ubisoft addressed problems after only a month, and plan on continuing to update the game. Paying attention to feedback and improving the game are huge parts of what makes or breaks developers.

RSQ_kraekinn
12-28-2015, 10:41 AM

If you don't find that running and gunning satisfying and are annoyed about it why you do it ? Concentrate on improving your gameplay and tactics. Because i can tell you that your way won't work on higher levels when playing rankeds. We're mostly playing with a premade full squad. And whenever we play casual as warmup before heading to rankeds we can basically do whatever we want. Run with shotguns on defense use 5-man-shield-trutle on attackers go with only knives and so on. But this totally ain't the case in rankeds. There you need focus concentration top-notch tactics and situational awareness among other things. So maybe you should go grind the ranks for more challenge ?:)