PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists outside a sieged building?

Oselthiurl
11-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Why on earth we have to care also about them. It is frustrating specially when it happens to be when standing near to a window and just be shot from 100/150m from an enemy.:confused: How are u supposed to focus on the indoor if you can be stabbed from behind at anytime if near to open doors/windows?

lsftc
11-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Seems like they don't arrive until you start to breach the building. I found out the hard way when I was camping a window from a rope.

I think they add to the game-play in that you need someone watching your back if you are operating a drone or engaging from outside.

Pvt.Stash_x
12-01-2015, 02:36 AM
It depends on what mode you're in. Bomb diffusal spawns waves on you from outside. Other modes have a fixed number of enemies which will exit the building and try to get on your six.

Kharn121
01-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Since the 1.1 patch this has gotten rediculously common, I've had games where 5 or 6 guys are outside on Thunt classic. Spawn, hear a barricade break and guys wandering around outside. We need some type of warning like in MP when terrorists are outside. Nothing worse than engaging on a rooe at a window only to be shot by a guy who came outside on the other side of the building and shooting you in your ***.....

PiratesKnight
01-14-2016, 08:44 AM
its mean they flanking. its more challenging this way. you need to hear every single sound by them. if you not alert, you done. for me, its good to have AI more to human behavior then a bot.

Kharn121
01-23-2016, 07:39 PM
its mean they flanking. its more challenging this way. you need to hear every single sound by them. if you not alert, you done. for me, its good to have AI more to human behavior then a bot.
Problem with that theory is the sound isnt even working right half the time. I couldn't even begin to count how many times I encountered a bomber who just appeared behind when I should've heard him breathing the whole time. Or C4 packs that just all of a sudden go off 3 ft from with no sound at all. The basic gameplay mechanics are failing on what could be a stellar game.

Kharn121
01-23-2016, 09:19 PM
Sorry for double post but this is getting out of hand. I just failed a mission after shooting the first guy 6 seconds into the match because the bombers, on the bank level, jumped down from the second story right ontop of me. I had absolutely zero time to react. I hear a thud, a couple rounds in my back and BOOM.
*edit*
Here's another one. Started a game on the Kafe map, extract hostage. Found the hostage, proceeded to rappel down the back and plant a breach on the back door in alley. All of a sudden taking rounds in my back, spin and a bomber broke through a window not 30ft from me and I never heard it. By the time I could kill him I lost half my health.

BlaqandMild89
02-25-2016, 02:52 AM
Yes this is frustrating but I'm all for it. It encourages us to be a bit more aggressive upon entering a building. this doesn't really happen often on normal but it happens a lot on hard or realistic. on certain maps it's best to send the drone in to a top floor to see which room is clear and enter through that room from up top. That eliminates getting flanked and the enemy shooting you in the back as you are entering or entered the building.But this is all dependent on who you are playing with.I tend to play with a personal squad and when I say lets come in from a top window to avoid getting killed outside,they listen. Or they just aggressively push into the building because they know that if they linger outside, they will get killed from a flanking enemy.