PDA

View Full Version : (PS4) Experiencing constant disconnects while other party members are unaffected.

Bread_House
11-29-2015, 03:36 PM
Platform: PS4

Aside from the disconnects caused by the servers crashing/undergoing maintenance etc. my multiplayer experience has been stifled by an connection issue which seems to affect me much more than most.

During games in both casual and ranked with a full party of friends I will be disconnected from the match (only me) ever 2-3 games. This happened in the closed beta but I drew that down to wonky servers, but as the open beta is almost over and most of the connection issues have resolved for my friends, I am still constantly kicked from the game, at least once every 2-3 games normally around round 2-4, rending the game unplayable for me, as my team mates aren't that happy about being a man down a third of the time, especially in ranked, and I can see why having me on the team could be a handicap.

During my own trouble shooting attempt I've changed my NAT type from Type 3(strict) to Type 2(Moderate), I'm running off a wireless connection (close to the router) but to my dismay I am still regularly removed from the game, while my team mates remain.

I would love to pick up this game this coming Tuesday as I've ranked past level 30 in both the closed and open beta versions of the game and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Siege. However if I will constantly be removed mid-match in this multiplayer-only game, then I cannot justify purchasing the title at it's $70-80 AUD pricepoint.

Has anyone else experienced this problem/ know of a solution? would love to have this resolved finally and get back to the game.

-Cheers.

Nynto
11-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Platform: PS4

Aside from the disconnects caused by the servers crashing/undergoing maintenance etc. my multiplayer experience has been stifled by an connection issue which seems to affect me much more than most.

During games in both casual and ranked with a full party of friends I will be disconnected from the match (only me) ever 2-3 games. This happened in the closed beta but I drew that down to wonky servers, but as the open beta is almost over and most of the connection issues have resolved for my friends, I am still constantly kicked from the game, at least once every 2-3 games normally around round 2-4, rending the game unplayable for me, as my team mates aren't that happy about being a man down a third of the time, especially in ranked, and I can see why having me on the team could be a handicap.

During my own trouble shooting attempt I've changed my NAT type from Type 3(strict) to Type 2(Moderate), I'm running off a wireless connection (close to the router) but to my dismay I am still regularly removed from the game, while my team mates remain.

I would love to pick up this game this coming Tuesday as I've ranked past level 30 in both the closed and open beta versions of the game and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Siege. However if I will constantly be removed mid-match in this multiplayer-only game, then I cannot justify purchasing the title at it's $70-80 AUD pricepoint.

Has anyone else experienced this problem/ know of a solution? would love to have this resolved finally and get back to the game.

-Cheers.

Place your PS4 in DMZ. Might fix everything.

Bread_House
11-29-2015, 04:16 PM
Place your PS4 in DMZ. Might fix everything.

I have no Idea how to put my PS4 into DMZ despite trying to follow tutorials I can't find the same settings on my router login page as many examples show (My Router is a Technicolor TG582n on Telstra) My PS4 friends have the same Type 2 (Moderate) NAT as I do (some have Type 1(Open)) but do not experience these issues and have not put their PS4's in DMZ mode, any other solutions or is DMZ my only option?

Thanks for your reply!

dazzlerazzle84
11-29-2015, 07:42 PM
any other solutions or is DMZ my only option?

Solution would be to learn options in your router and or google, it doesnt byte and it has all the answers