PDA

View Full Version : Strange Storage Issue

Starlien3
11-29-2015, 07:08 AM
Earlier today my rare resource storage was over 1000. It had been steadily increasing as I played the game. I logged in just a while ago, and the storage maximum appears to be reset back to 500. I've just been playing around with the app, it's actually quite fun and challenging. The change is annoying but not serious. I was just wondering why it reset. Note this seems to be only for the "logistics" area of the space station. The resrouce storage for in-app use seems unchanged.

I have read on the forums that the app transfer far exceeds the game maximum, which makes no sense, so maybe this change serves merely to balance that out. Still, I'd rather see the maximums in the pc game increased rather than decreases in the app.

UbiBooma
11-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Starlien3,

Sorry you're having this issue -- have you contacted support yet? They're the best ones to notify regarding this. See the links below in my signature.

-Booma

nowayy
11-30-2015, 11:52 AM
I am having the same problem since the latest update of the app. I sent a ticket to support couple minutes ago.

Just so you know you aren't the only one with this problem Starlien3! I lost 900 of 3 out of 4 resources due to this bug.

UbiBooma
12-07-2015, 09:23 PM
It seems like we have resolved the issue for some, whereas others are still reporting it. Are you two still having the issue?

Legendfluff
12-08-2015, 07:08 PM
It seems like we have resolved the issue for some, whereas others are still reporting it. Are you two still having the issue?

I had it happen too.
I had 2250 of each resource in my space station. Then you guys updated to where the storage could only hold 500. Once you do anything that tries to increase the amount in the storage (which showed 2250/500) it would decrease it to 500.

People keep reporting it because not many actually look there anymore. I have a feeling it was updated because Anno 2205 can't hold more than 999 in game, so what's the point in transferring more than 1k? Just cap it 500 and people will be happy! HA not really, now what about their losses?

nowayy
12-10-2015, 01:07 PM

I am still capped at 500 resources unfortunately. Not that it's game-breaking, since you cannot have more than 999 in-game anyway, but it can be a bit frustrating sometimes when i got nothing else to do :)

EDIT: Fixing this, might also mean having to make it possible to have more than 999 resources in-game. For example, I like to prepare for upgrading houses, so I upgrade a lot (200-1000) houses at once, making me gain a lot of corp levels, and also rare materials, making me hit the cap fairly fast and losing a lot of rare materials. Which I sorely need around an hour later.

UbiBooma
12-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Ok - sorry you two are still having this issue, but I really appreciate that you let us know. We will keep you updated as we move forward to resolve it.