PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate 100% sync

OxIdOAC
11-28-2015, 11:31 PM
http://s2.postimg.org/5zx2idv49/Assassin_s_Creed_Syndicate2015_11_28_22_48_15.jpg

http://s27.postimg.org/dsrhw2f3n/Assassin_s_Creed_Syndicate2015_12_24_23_54_50.jpg

So, just achieved 100% sync (PC, naturally) and wanted to say something about the overall game.

Generally, i like it. I played it on my rig I7 4790K, ASUS GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD.
Gameplay was smooth and enjoyable. Graphics are nice, not like Unity but nice.
Only bug i encounter is fast travel loading bug. Everything else was ok.
It took me 42 casual playtime hours to complete 100% sync.

Now, what i really like about this game is:
* smooth gameplay
* 2 main characters (enjoyable variety)
* absolutely love coaches
* to me easiest AC title ever, most missions i synced fully from the first try
* no MP
* WW1

What i don't know what to think:
* rope spiderman like thingy (????) (i think it has no place in any AC game, it's not Batman, and kinda take away those fundamental AC feeling of running on rooftops)
* no present time gameplay (maybe i miss it from Ezio era...?)

What i don't like:
* no templar treasures, assassins tombs, timed dungeons, very few interiors
* London looks flat, everything is dull (sadly compared to Unity), i mean, graphics are beautiful but boring...
* enemies and NPC's are all the same, very few variations... no dogs???
* Big Ben on every mission start.... But why?

Well, that's all that i can think of right now.

What do you think? Please comment..

Added Ripper 100% sync.

Enjoyed every second of it. Gladly recommend!!!!

GhostAssassinLT
11-29-2015, 12:21 AM
Even though I'm not yet finished with the game and I have quite a few memories that are at 80-90 percent, I do for the most part agree with you.
I also miss the Tower of London in the game... I know you can play it in one mission, but I'd have preferred it was there all of the time.
I absolutely agree about the Big Ben.... WHY???????

YazX_
11-29-2015, 12:39 AM
i'm still not done yet, taking my time with this game since its awesome, however for the most part i agree but here is what i think based on your categorization, my comments are in bold (ofcourse those are my personal opinions):

* smooth gameplay +1
* 2 main characters (enjoyable variety) +1
* absolutely love coaches +1
* to me easiest AC title ever, most missions i synced fully from the first try +1
* no MP +1
* WW1 +1
* carriages from driving, hijacking, going on roof and jump between them,....etc
* rooks and how you build them up and way you recruit and call them.
* great skills tree that doesnt break base mechanics and add rich abilities to your character.
* rooks upgrades are also something should be mentioned as they are well designed and thought of same as skills.

* rope spiderman like thingy (????) (i think it has no place in any AC game, it's not Batman, and kinda take away those fundamental AC feeling of running on rooftops)
Well in every AC game they bring something new to hidden blade which adds variety to the game, i find rope launcher is awesome , might be enhanced but its a great addition and variety to the game

* no present time gameplay (mayboe i miss it from Ezio era...?)
Yah, i kinda miss MD with someone playable same as Desmond.

What i don't like:

* no templar treasures, assassins tombs, timed dungeons, very few interiors +1

* London looks flat, everything is dull (sadly compared to Unity), i mean, graphics are beautiful but boring...
i dont notice any difference between this one and unity, its obvious that buildings are using same tiles and meshes from unity, i dont know, i find it really good and stunning.

* enemies and NPC's are all the same, very few variations... no dogs??
i dont care about having animals or not since they will not add any value to the game, in AC3 there is the frontier full of animals and free hunting or in missions, it fit perfectly in that game, but here as i said they will not add any value, so its not a negative thing from my side.

maybe a theme when starting any mission, i believe IMO its very trivial to complain about it and i dont really mind it or having other cut-scenes , for me it wont add any value to gameplay.

* you cannot do unsafe jumps, this is very very annoying and be honest i hate this behavior, you can no longer press space + run to jump, only jumps you can do in this game is safe jumps and it breaks the free-running when for me navigating between buildings and blocks as many times i do unsafe jumps and catch a window or ledge then eject to other wall, but here i can no longer do this, the only thing you can do is to drop from zipline.

* you cannot toggle hood and free-run with it, i can live with this but it would be a lot better if you have the ability to toggle the hood, maybe it will come with future patches since many players are asking for it.

OxIdOAC
11-29-2015, 07:13 AM
* carriages from driving, hijacking, going on roof and jump between them,....etc AGREE
* rooks and how you build them up and way you recruit and call them. AGREE (but didn't use them much, i mostly play as Evie and i like "lone wolf" playstyle)
* great skills tree that doesnt break base mechanics and add rich abilities to your character. AGREE
* rooks upgrades are also something should be mentioned as they are well designed and thought of same as skills. I guess you're right with this one too..

Well in every AC game they bring something new to hidden blade which adds variety to the game, i find rope launcher is awesome , might be enhanced but its a great addition and variety to the game True, rope launcher was useful but to me it's kinda SF compared to previous AC titles (just my opinion)

What i don't like:

i dont care about having animals or not since they will not add any value to the game, in AC3 there is the frontier full of animals and free hunting or in missions, it fit perfectly in that game, but here as i said they will not add any value, so its not a negative thing from my side. HAHA, i just mentioned dogs as i see a lot of cats around London and just came to me that there's not a single dog in a game (at least i didn't see one), not that dogs are important just i noticed, that's all..

maybe a theme when starting any mission, i believe IMO its very trivial to complain about it and i dont really mind it or having other cut-scenes , for me it wont add any value to gameplay. I'm not complaining, just think that whenever you start a mission, that same scene break the fluidity of the game, no other AC title has it,they all just seamlessly continue the story mission... (to me it's like a paying Big Ben commercial)

* you cannot do unsafe jumps, this is very very annoying and be honest i hate this behavior, you can no longer press space + run to jump, only jumps you can do in this game is safe jumps and it breaks the free-running when for me navigating between buildings and blocks as many times i do unsafe jumps and catch a window or ledge then eject to other wall, but here i can no longer do this, the only thing you can do is to drop from zipline. This is SOOO true, i find out this the hard way, in middle of a mission, ziplining from rooftop to rooftop and barely touch some roof corner and off we go to desyncing....

* you cannot toggle hood and free-run with it, i can live with this but it would be a lot better if you have the ability to toggle the hood, maybe it will come with future patches since many players are asking for it. True. Hood is fundamental element of all AC titles, and must say i didn't use much of the new stealth approach.

YazX_
11-29-2015, 01:44 PM
True, rope launcher was useful but to me it's kinda SF compared to previous AC titles (just my opinion)

i like it because it takes 2 seconds to get to the top of any building especially when syncing view points, i'm too lazy to keep climbing and this one just a big relief LOL

What i don't like:

HAHA, i just mentioned dogs as i see a lot of cats around London and just came to me that there's not a single dog in a game (at least i didn't see one), not that dogs are important just i noticed, that's all..

Could it be in that era the dominant animal in streets was cats and dogs were not that popular? hahahahaha

I'm not complaining, just think that whenever you start a mission, that same scene break the fluidity of the game, no other AC title has it,they all just seamlessly continue the story mission... (to me it's like a paying Big Ben commercial)

ok you have a valid point here, good one :)

This is SOOO true, i find out this the hard way, in middle of a mission, ziplining from rooftop to rooftop and barely touch some roof corner and off we go to desyncing....

please dont remind me, yesterday i thought i'm going to land on another roof then found myself going 1km down hill :S

strigoi1958
11-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Agree with all the liked points especially the transport I really like the carriages and fire engines, coaches....the boats (nice dirty river and bow waves) are great for free running across and hiding in cabins and the trains are amazing, the sound team have really brought them to life for me. :D

The rope launcher has not taken free running away from the game... it's an extra... it is like ACR ziplines with the hook blade only difference is it starts and ends in places we choose and gets us up buildings faster if we want to use it. I enjoy it but I still free run and jump a lot and the free running seems to be so smooth.

London looks great to me... the screenshot thread looks amazing but I miss the option to hide the HUD by holding "C" London is a fairly "dull" (not sure how else to put it) looking place and the Thames is murky (a better word) so it reminds me exactly of my years living there.

I never noticed Big Ben until I just read it... I guess it is just a loading screen and they rarely register to me :) I expect I will not be able to not think about it now ;)

I don't mind the template NPC and enemies it makes enemies identifiable from a distance just as a uniform would.

I'm not an MD fan but I would like to see a little more of it in future as other AC fans are hurt it is not so prominent.

I think previously there were more underground/ tombs/ caves and interior missions because the map was smaller and depending on where and when future games are set I expect they will return... I liked the underground in AC3.... AC2 timed levers nearly drove me to the nearest asylum for the frustrated gaming insane ;)

OxIdOAC
11-29-2015, 07:20 PM
I never noticed Big Ben until I just read it... I guess it is just a loading screen and they rarely register to me :) I expect I will not be able to not think about it now ;)

Sorry about that.... :o (not my intention, maybe...)

Anyway, enjoy the game, i did.

:)

OxIdOAC
11-29-2015, 07:25 PM
HAHA, i just mentioned dogs as i see a lot of cats around London and just came to me that there's not a single dog in a game (at least i didn't see one), not that dogs are important just i noticed, that's all..

Could it be in that era the dominant animal in streets was cats and dogs were not that popular? hahahahaha

hehehe maybe chinese take over the slum and clear the city of dogs :p... we'll never know.. :confused:

RVSage
11-29-2015, 08:53 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/2wp14rt.jpg

I am done with main game , not going to collect chests. Waiting for DLC. Loved the game overall, But the ending fight was not great and I also hate the reliance on chests for 100%

OxIdOAC
11-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Must say i agree about the chest reliance for 100%, but as soon i unlock fight club and WW1 it took me few days just to collect all the chests and other collectibles (about 7~8 hours total). But i like collectibles so jokes on me, i guess.... :D

RVSage
11-30-2015, 04:16 AM
But i finished all club actions/ unlocked all perks, got the completionist badge

http://i.imgur.com/nwtn8mS.jpg

Anykeyer
11-30-2015, 07:46 AM
Ubisoft needs to stop with "conqest" aka Borgia Towers gameplay. The whole game is just a big grind through repetitive missions.

RVSage
11-30-2015, 07:55 AM
Ubisoft needs to stop with "conqest" aka Borgia Towers gameplay. The whole game is just a big grind through repetitive missions.

I can agree, the missions were repetitive, but to me were fun nevertheless. Again this game was designed with entertainment in mind, the setting , the gameplay, the animations all scream it. The 2016 game needs to do better, If they really hope to redeem the franchise to it's former glory. Syndicate to me is a baby step in the right direction

TioKeir
11-30-2015, 10:37 AM
Since you have it 100% can you tell me if this color is in the game? It's in the trailer, but there's no such color in the game or i can't find it. Is it crafting or a special mission. I gotta know! https://gyazo.com/a24aa69d6501b5a45218ac58f2b5f9e1 https://gyazo.com/94c4fce3e953d3ac2f64153866d3db25

OxIdOAC
11-30-2015, 03:35 PM
Since you have it 100% can you tell me if this color is in the game? It's in the trailer, but there's no such color in the game or i can't find it. Is it crafting or a special mission. I gotta know! https://gyazo.com/a24aa69d6501b5a45218ac58f2b5f9e1 https://gyazo.com/94c4fce3e953d3ac2f64153866d3db25

Outfit is Simply Evie but the color combination don't exist, at least not in my game. I got everything unlocked and upgraded.
Maybe in some of DLC's?

TioKeir
11-30-2015, 07:24 PM
Outfit is Simply Evie but the color combination don't exist, at least not in my game. I got everything unlocked and upgraded.
Maybe in some of DLC's?

They better give it to us. It would be a sh%tty move to show something and won't be able to unlock it. It's not like E3 demo where things can change that much like AC2's demo where Ezio had glove and it's only a color and it was something used in the trailer. Tho when they leaked last year first photos from the game i hoped to get this outfit and npc looks different which is not in the actual game too... http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/71789/Assassin_s_Creed_Syndicate_71789.jpg

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-01-2015, 09:20 PM
They better give it to us. It would be a sh%tty move to show something and won't be able to unlock it. It's not like E3 demo where things can change that much like AC2's demo where Ezio had glove and it's only a color and it was something used in the trailer. Tho when they leaked last year first photos from the game i hoped to get this outfit and npc looks different which is not in the actual game too... http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/71789/Assassin_s_Creed_Syndicate_71789.jpg

https://scontent.fmaa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t35.0-12/12236822_957057474365709_207864060_o.jpg?oh=08dd05 b560a70aa9443a8337fb5d62b3&oe=56606D01

Tustanuxo
12-02-2015, 08:36 AM
i dont care about having animals or not since they will not add any value to the game, in AC3 there is the frontier full of animals and free hunting or in missions, it fit perfectly in that game, but here as i said they will not add any value, so its not a negative thing from my side. HAHA, i just mentioned dogs as i see a lot of cats around London and just came to me that there's not a single dog in a game (at least i didn't see one), not that dogs are important just i noticed, that's all..

You there is a whole mission with just a dog. That barking log in the handbag "Seq 7 - Driving mrs. Disraeli".

TioKeir
12-02-2015, 09:51 AM
Yeah i thought so too, that he looks exactly like in the leak pictures :D

BaziBNS
12-02-2015, 01:05 PM
http://s2.postimg.org/5zx2idv49/Assassin_s_Creed_Syndicate2015_11_28_22_48_15.jpg

So, just achieved 100% sync (PC, naturally) and wanted to say something about the overall game.

Generally, i like it. I played it on my rig I7 4790K, ASUS GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD.
Gameplay was smooth and enjoyable. Graphics are nice, not like Unity but nice.
Only bug i encounter is fast travel loading bug. Everything else was ok.
It took me 42 casual playtime hours to complete 100% sync.

Now, what i really like about this game is:
* smooth gameplay
* 2 main characters (enjoyable variety)
* absolutely love coaches
* to me easiest AC title ever, most missions i synced fully from the first try
* no MP
* WW1

* no present time gameplay (maybe i miss it from Ezio era...?)

What i don't like:
* no templar treasures, assassins tombs, timed dungeons, very few interiors
* enemies and NPC's are all the same, very few variations... no dogs???

Well, that's all that i can think of right now.

What do you think? Please comment..

Can u give me your save game please ?

GhostAssassinLT
12-02-2015, 06:03 PM
What for? You can't use it anyway as it's hardcoded to his Uplay account... :confused:

OxIdOAC
12-03-2015, 05:46 AM
You there is a whole mission with just a dog. That barking log in the handbag "Seq 7 - Driving mrs. Disraeli".

Hahahahaah, you sir, are absolutely right...
I just forgot about that mission, stupid dog, (if we can call it a dog, it's a purse with a head) :D

YazX_
12-04-2015, 01:16 AM
ok today i finished it 100%, it is one if not the best AC released up to date, i will knock 1/2 star for no unsafe jumps, another 1/4 star for not being able to use eagle vision while running or even have it as a skill.

so final score 9.25/10

excellent game by all means, kudos to Ubisoft and AC team + Thanks for the great game and experience. (Yes i experienced 2 crashes and few glitches but its all alright and understandable for a game with this scale)

Total Play Time: 42 hours

OxIdOAC
12-04-2015, 05:41 AM
ok today i finished it 100%, it is one if not the best AC released up to date, i will knock 1/2 star for no unsafe jumps, another 1/4 star for not being able to use eagle vision while running or even have it as a skill.

so final score 9.25/10

excellent game by all means, kudos to Ubisoft and AC team + Thanks for the great game and experience. (Yes i experienced 2 crashes and few glitches but its all alright and understandable for a game with this scale)

Total Play Time: 42 hours

Congrats! :cool:

GhostAssassinLT
12-04-2015, 06:23 AM
I agree with YazX_ for most of the part, but I will knock another 1/4 star for the Tower of London not being in the main game, 1/4 of a star for no being able to rebuild the city like in earlier games and 1/2 star for the game being finished in such a short time (less than two weeks), so my total is 8.25/10.
Also I would have preferred if the XP collected was only for the character who completed the mission and not both as that would have meant it would take longer to build both characters up.

YazX_
12-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Congrats! :cool:

I agree with YazX_ for most of the part, but I will knock another 1/4 star for the Tower of London not being in the main game, 1/4 of a star for no being able to rebuild the city like in earlier games and 1/2 star for the game being finished in such a short time (less than two weeks), so my total is 8.25/10.
Also I would have preferred if the XP collected was only for the character who completed the mission and not both as that would have meant it would take longer to build both characters up.

i think your score is a bit harsh :) , yes i do agree about these points but all of these might be 0.25/0.5 points, and with coming DLCs , the game will be like 60+ hours, ofcourse its your opinion and i respect that ;)

Anykeyer
12-07-2015, 08:01 AM
6/10.
Pros:
- London looks nice and has more variety than Unity's Paris
- Nice historical characters cast
- Most non-freeroam missions are good
Cons:
- Extreme ammount of grinding, they should have made different gang war missions in different disctricts (AC3 did this, why AC6 cant?)
- Very few interiors, Tower isnt on the main map, Royal Opera isnt in game at all
- Total lack of creativity, ACS has nothing previous assassins didnt have or do already
- Twins are absolutely identical except for some almost meaningless skills

OxIdOAC
12-07-2015, 04:34 PM
6/10.

Cons:

Maybe because they ARE twins? :confused:

RVSage
12-07-2015, 05:37 PM
6/10.
Pros:
- London looks nice and has more variety than Unity's Paris
- Nice historical characters cast
- Most non-freeroam missions are good
Cons:
- Extreme ammount of grinding, they should have made different gang war missions in different disctricts (AC3 did this, why AC6 cant?)
- Very few interiors, Tower isnt on the main map, Royal Opera isnt in game at all
- Total lack of creativity, ACS has nothing previous assassins didnt have or do already

Tower of london is in the WW1 map

Anykeyer
12-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Maybe because they ARE twins?

Or maybe because Ubisoft is lazy. Liberation's personas had more differences. And thats 1 character. Here we have different genders even, yet they both can fight as brutes, both prioritise gun combo over knives, have exact same tools, active skills, speed, etc. The biggest difference that actually affects gameplay is the ammount of knives they can carry.
Talking about WW1, its hero is identical too.

OxIdOAC
12-25-2015, 12:06 AM
Added Ripper 100% sync...

Enjoy

veronica5585
12-25-2015, 09:46 PM
The only problem between me and a 100% sync is 2 train missions on which I have to NOT take any damage which I somehow just can't accomplish. LOL

This one. When I brace I can't shoot, when I shoot, I get shot. Is there a trick I'm missing ?
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/veronica5585/acs1.jpg

and in this one, I could barely manage to extinguish all fires on time after several tries, let alone thinking about avoiding damage. Time is sooo ridiculously limited on this mission. I just touch some fire while running on the top of the train in a hurry like an idiot what can I do ? I guess it's extra hard playing on pc, keyboard. May be if I used a controller it could be easier who knows...
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m499/veronica5585/acs2.jpg

I got 100% for Jack the Ripper though.

So what I think about the game overall,

1- I love EVIE ! (sisterly lol) For the first time (I guess) we got a dominant, great female assassin character in AC series. I really really enjoyed playing as Evie, being Evie in this game as a female player myself. I hope Evie and Jack or Evie and Henry get another full AC game, another story sometime in the future. Having 2 main characters was fun.

2- Perks are very hidden in game. They could be highlighted better. I'm sure there are a lot of players who are not even aware perks exist.

3- Like many other players, I don't like not being able wear my hood unless I'm crouching. Hood is important dear UBi !

4- Borough missions were indeed repetetive but the most boring ones were "child liberation" missions. Those were identical and not so much fun.

5- I had so much fun finding unique kill opportunities. Those were hillarious and great.

6- I rocked my stealth abilities really good in this game. I love being able to free aim my throwing blades and always having enough of them.

7- Evie's invisibility skill is a bit absurd and unrealistic, BUT, it's ok, not something I complain about. It's a game after all.

8- I'm worried for I couldn't use most of the great looking capes, gauntlets and weapons because I skilled up and levelled up A LOT faster than I unlocked them. (I'm a nerd player who first clears everything available on the map so far each time before continueing the next mission.) So I got a balance & timing problem in unlocking new gear. Like i.e. I was a level 8 assassin by the time I earned a level 5 equipment from a certain mission.

9- I'm missing TomRaider-ish aspects too like hidden treasures, caves, puzzles etc. But I'm NOT missing horrible camera angles, frustrating jumping angles, meanwhile trying to pull a stupid lever before the time is out like we had in older AC games. Glad we don't have those anymore.

10- Carriages were fun, killing enemies while driving, jumping and hijacking etc. were all fun features.

11- I love combos, double, triple kills and combat animations, smooth freerun. Not having unsafe jumps is ok for me even though sometimes it's frustrating when I'm in a hurry and I can tell I won't die if I jump from a certain height and the character doesn't move when I press the keys. May be they need to tweak it a little. Like when my health is enough to survive a certain height the character should just jump. On the other hand, being able to jump no matter what frequently ruins freerun. I know, cuz I played AC2 and revelations while I was waiting for JTR dlc. When I tried to run like I do in syndicate, I died several times LOL But it's all about getting used to it.

12- I like London visually. It was great actually. I agree it was a bit dull but it's London after all what were you expecting? :)

13- Big Ben because it's the most well known landmark of the city and it's just a loading screen not a big deal.

14- In JTR dlc, I like new fear skills. They are fantastic and fun to mess with. I like playing as Jack for a brief while. Brutally killing the enemies, leaving them hurting and screaming, scaring everyone around was fun fun fun. (my inner psycho says so)

15- I miss naval missions, having and upgrading my ship, sea wars like in Black Flag and Rouge. I wish those would included too even for a few certain missions would be good. But I guess it would be hard to fit it with London concept.

16- To conclude, I think this has been the second best AC game so far in my opinion. I truly enjoyed it in spite of some minus or missing features.

OxIdOAC
12-25-2015, 11:27 PM
Hi, veronica5585,

Lets see.....

FIRST: Train must NOT be damaged, not you. Shoot in short burst, as the gun can get jammed. Always first shoot soldiers that is about to shoot at you (overhead icon pulsing). And shoot red dynamite crates, you can take a few more enemies with less ammo.

SECOND: I'm sorry but i don't have that mission, i preordered Gold edition and that mission is (i think) with special edition.

1. Love her too! In Lara Croft kind of a way, if you know what i mean. :p
2. Yeah, they have hidden counter which i don't like, and honestly, because of that - don't care much about them..
3. Agree...
4. Well, to me, most boring was loyality missions where you have to grind racing, hijacking and it never ends....
5. Yeah, nice touch, like Unity.
6. +
7. Actually i like that a lot. And use it a lot. (to be honest, i play complete game with Evie, except where Jack missions are mandatory..)
8. Unity has a wide range of all kinds of weapons and equipment and didn't touch 80% of it, and honestly i was hoping they would not do that in Syndicate, and they didn't. Still, was not used most of the weapons and equipment....
9. Hm, now after Unity, Rogue, Syndicate i kinda miss that tricky camera angles in tricky situations. I played every AC game a few times and always get frustrated at those timed dungeons, and when i complete them it makes me feel like i accomplish something great and now i miss that... :(
10. Agree..
11. Only hate when zipplining and barely touching some corner of a building - off we go to desync... :confused:
12. Yeah, London is London, foggy and gray....
13. As i begin to play Unity again from scratch, Big Ben animation before every mission is even boring then before. Unity has a fluid starting and ending missions without animations, just freeze current image (no mater where are you on the map) to give you info on the mission and how well you did it. Marvelous!!! Bring that back!!!!!!
14. Yeah, too bad we can't freeroam with Jack..
15. Well, i'm surprised they didn't do something like that, after all ~25% of map is Thames....
16. Great game overall, and i did enjoy playing it. But i'm a very old gamer (35+ years of gaming for me, and it will never end, i think, hehe) old AC titles are the best for me, talking about Ezio trilogy.

Glad you liked it, and hope you'll 100% synced it.

Enjoy!

veronica5585
12-26-2015, 12:54 AM
Thank you for replying so detailed OxIdOAC :)

Idk why I have that mission and you don't may be it's an extra I really have no idea how I got it. For the other thing, I will try again sometime I guess. Or just let it go I don't know yet. I am an old gamer too, i'm 30 and I'm playing pc games since like I was 7 or 8. My firends are having babies and I keep playing games LOL
Talking about unity, the funny thing is right now I'm re-installing unity, it takes a bit long and I thought lets check back the forums meanwhile. :) I have almost nothing left to do in syndicate, so I thought it's a good idea to give another shot for unity. Great minds think alike :D And Ezio is an italian guy from the most beautiful city of italy, Florence. Of course he is the most awesome what else could he be? :D I lived in florence for 4 months and sometimes when I was around duomo, piazza della signoria etc. I was thinking, "hmm how cool it would be if I run in to Ezio right now?" (an ac player's psychological problems) haha!

OxIdOAC
12-26-2015, 09:02 AM
So, you're italian then? Nice... We're practically neighbors. :)
I always wanted to know how accurate they recreate real world locations in games. I mean, they recreate Florence from 13th century but some landmark buildings and environment are the same now and then i suppose. Must be awesome walking around and remember that you play there for a while, even if it is in a game...

Well, veronica, now you gave me a riddle, look at that:

http://s27.postimg.org/o0qw6n1oj/editions.jpg

I always thought (read somewhere i think) that mission Runaway Train is some edition exclusive, but now i wonder...... :confused:
Now i must contact support, i guess.... But first a little research.

Have fun in Unity, i know i have. :)

hm, found it:

Season Pass Content
500 Helix Credits (Available Now)
Permanent XP Boost (Available Now)
A Long Night Mission (Available Now)
Steampunk Pack (Available Now)
Victorian Legends Pack (Available Now)
Jack The Ripper Campaign (Available Now) (December 22nd for PC)
The Last Maharaja Mission Pack (Early 2016)
Runaway Train Mission (TBC)
The Streets of London Pack (TBC)

(don't know what TBC means, though, something like To Be ... something??)
Well, i'll have to wait i guess, on to Unity then....

veronica5585
12-26-2015, 10:18 AM
I don't know what TBC means too. It's a short and frustrating mission anyways you're better off without it :)
I'm not italian I was just there for italian language classes but you are right the city is very in tact and looks almost identical to how it used to be in Ezio's time. You need to watch this : http://youtu.be/AzEEwKcuEng

I got unlucky with unity. That famous acu.exe crash hunted me. It crashrs right after I sneak out and escape after seeing elise and mr. de laserre gets killed. I will need to look for a fix for that or remove all patches play offline. I finished it without any patches before, it was fine enough.

OxIdOAC
12-26-2015, 01:57 PM
Ooops, sorry, my bad, tought you were an italian.
And thanks for that video, nice find :D

I installed Unity 2 days ago and begin playing from scratch (was backed up my previous save before playing a new game), and now i'm at sequence 3 memory 1.
Never had that problem, not now not even a year ago...
Heard for that Unity problem and if i'm remembering it right, there's 2 old files that need to be redownloaded and replaced your new ones in install dir..
Files are: DataPC_ACU_Paris_gi.forge and DataPC_ACU_Versailles_gi.forge. That problem surfaced after a patch or two i think. And for some people that bug never went away...
So people used to download from ... (can't say where, it's against the rules), and replaced those 2 files with original 1.0 ver files.
Just to be sure, from where you're installing Unity? From discs or via Uplay. I use Uplay and never had that problem. If you got disks, do install from discs, back up those 2 files, update game via Uplay, than restore those 2 backed up files and try it and see if it works...

If u need more help, PM me...

Cheers

Reinier-dash
12-26-2015, 04:58 PM
i fought some other forum said we can't get 100% because off some app

OxIdOAC
12-26-2015, 05:08 PM
i fought some other forum said we can't get 100% because off some app

100% sync of Syndicate, you mean? Syndicate don't have app as far as i know....
And, as you can see, it can be achieved.

Reinier-dash
12-26-2015, 06:39 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/957637-The-App-The-Content-Restrictions-and-one-seriously-pissed-fan

veronica5585
12-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Ooops, sorry, my bad, tought you were an italian.
And thanks for that video, nice find :D

I installed Unity 2 days ago and begin playing from scratch (was backed up my previous save before playing a new game), and now i'm at sequence 3 memory 1.
Never had that problem, not now not even a year ago...
Heard for that Unity problem and if i'm remembering it right, there's 2 old files that need to be redownloaded and replaced your new ones in install dir..
Files are: DataPC_ACU_Paris_gi.forge and DataPC_ACU_Versailles_gi.forge. That problem surfaced after a patch or two i think. And for some people that bug never went away...
So people used to download from ... (can't say where, it's against the rules), and replaced those 2 files with original 1.0 ver files.
Just to be sure, from where you're installing Unity? From discs or via Uplay. I use Uplay and never had that problem. If you got disks, do install from discs, back up those 2 files, update game via Uplay, than restore those 2 backed up files and try it and see if it works...

If u need more help, PM me...

Cheers

Just WOW !! It worked ! Thank you very much!

OxIdOAC
12-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Just WOW !! It worked ! Thank you very much!

Glad it helped. ;)

Enjoy your game!

Fieldy8243
12-29-2015, 06:58 AM

Sigh, so nobody has actually answered this yet? The Big Ben loading screen is so that your current "time" in game can change to reflect the time of day required by the mission (night mission, etc.). Watch the sky closely during the loading screen. It will change to whatever the mission demands, unless it happens to already be that time. In that case the sky won't change, but the clock itself will.

TR.Misterscruff
01-03-2016, 11:16 AM
Slightly off topic but did not want to start another thread, I have completed the game and synced to 100% on stories, associates, stories and miscellaneous but only shows 99% on my Ubisoft Club account what am I missing to complete it ? Thanks

YazX_
01-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Slightly off topic but did not want to start another thread, I have completed the game and synced to 100% on stories, associates, stories and miscellaneous but only shows 99% on my Ubisoft Club account what am I missing to complete it ? Thanks

Check Club Actions under UPlay not Game, and see what you are missing there, also check achievements (although they have no impact on 100% sync). other thing you can try if you have completed all club actions is to restart uplay and game, play and fast travel to any point to force the game to save and update your progress.