PDA

View Full Version : Assaine Creed: Syndicate bug on mission after title screen, no PNJ

dannazz
11-28-2015, 02:09 AM
Hello.

I can't play the first mission (well it may not be the first mission, but it's the mission after the title screen after the 2 introductions missions) very frustrating, annoying and disappointing.

I can control control the girl and move around but:
- no PNJ
- no objective, either on the map or as description
- I can move all around, pass through rocks and wall, and die when i arrive on the edge of the world, in all direction

I'm playing version 1.12 and my PC is a very high end PC.
I already send a ticket to Ubisoft and get no reply.

Please help me.

UbiSmarmy
11-28-2015, 02:40 AM
Hey dannazz, welcome to the forums.

The first suggestion I would give you would be to verify your game files, you can do this in the Uplay Game Launcher by clicking on the down arrow next to the Play button, and in Steam you can do this by right-clicking on the game in your Game Library and choosing the Properties option. This will go through all of your game files and will replace any corrupt files with fancy new not corrupt files.

If this doesn't work, try a fresh install. Just uninstall the game the reinstall it.

If you haven't heard back from Ubisoft Support a day or two after you initially submitted your support ticket please send me a Private Message with your Support Ticket number.

Hopefully we can get you into the game sooner rather than later.

Hickeydog
11-28-2015, 11:24 PM
I have the same issue as well. This is not an isolated problem. After the 2 intro missions, Sequence 3 doesn't unlock. I'm stuck in a small village with a few factories and rail tracks running through the middle. No objective. No people (that I've been able to find), no nothing... There's a sign over the rail road tracks with "Starrick" (I think) written on it.