PDA

View Full Version : I dont think keep this game online all time is a good idea

null499
11-24-2015, 10:21 PM
Actually I played many former Ubisoft games that need to keep online all the time,really dont like it.I mean it sure have so advantages like you can keep your information updating and refreshing etc,but it's really not fair for someone with a internet connection that not very good.Actually here in Australia many player dont have a stable internet so that mean these players would better not spend money on these kind of game cuz their internet.And you dont really need those online features while olay solo.

UbiKeeba
11-24-2015, 10:35 PM
You'll be able to play the co-op campaign offline with 3 AI. :)

null499
11-24-2015, 10:49 PM
You'll be able to play the co-op campaign offline with 3 AI. :)

well,that's a good news for me,actually my internet is not that bad,but i just dont like in some games it keeps remind you in solo mode that you are now disconnected with server,that's annoying(like MGSTPP)

Magsmp31
11-25-2015, 03:43 PM
well,that's a good news for me,actually my internet is not that bad,but i just dont like in some games it keeps remind you in solo mode that you are now disconnected with server,that's annoying(like MGSTPP)

Great news for me because my internet is that bad

jeannaq
11-25-2015, 05:36 PM

Yep, same here. I learned that trying to play The Crew, didn't work out too well for me.

null499
11-26-2015, 10:44 PM

Well,I can only play RainbowSix Seige evening.