PDA

View Full Version : So...

iJande
11-24-2015, 05:47 PM
ubisoft had 2 months to fix their issues finding a game. Did they fix it? Nah. I've been on here now for 1 hour and managed to play 1 game. That lasts about... 15minutes or so.
So the other 30-40minutes, i've been standing here, trying to find a game.
So you know, Ubisoft, this is kinda your last chance to actually do something about the game.
Unfortunately I made the huge mistake pre-ordering this game solely because I'm a huge fan of Rainbow Six games since the very first was released on consoles.
I should've learned my mistake after Lockdown that I should not pre-order a single Ubisoft game, a Rainbow Six game before I was 100% sure all the stupid issues were fixed.

So please Ubisoft, step up your game. Pretty please.

Ubi-Stature
11-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Hi there, iJande,

We were having issues with matchmaking on the servers earlier as seen here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1336182-Matchmaking-Issues-24th-November

Can you confirm whether matchmaking is still taking a large amount of time for you?

POINTMANDDT
11-24-2015, 06:11 PM
ubisoft had 2 months to fix their issues finding a game. Did they fix it? Nah. I've been on here now for 1 hour and managed to play 1 game. That lasts about... 15minutes or so.
So the other 30-40minutes, i've been standing here, trying to find a game.
So you know, Ubisoft, this is kinda your last chance to actually do something about the game.
Unfortunately I made the huge mistake pre-ordering this game solely because I'm a huge fan of Rainbow Six games since the very first was released on consoles.
I should've learned my mistake after Lockdown that I should not pre-order a single Ubisoft game, a Rainbow Six game before I was 100% sure all the stupid issues were fixed.

So please Ubisoft, step up your game. Pretty please.

I'm having the same issue on my PS4. I can't join a game unless its terrorist hunt. Also what the hell did they do to the graphics? It looks horrible, what I would expect on a PS3 not PS4. Lastly, if you pre-order at game spot you can transfer your credit to another game, which will be what I will do if I don't see the graphics improve, matching making and general glitches. They had plenty of time to address these issues. I'm very disappointed.

iJande
11-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Hi there, iJande,

We were having issues with matchmaking on the servers earlier as seen here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1336182-Matchmaking-Issues-24th-November

Can you confirm whether matchmaking is still taking a large amount of time for you?

Yes, I can confirm it does take alot of time. But there seems to be a way to bypass this issue. Simply to quit the search after 1min and re-search a game and do this untill you find the game. Takes alot less time but its annoying and not ideal way. And yes, I fixed all my internet setting before the beta was launched so there is no issue.

And let me clarify, this same issue was on the last test. The exactly same issue.

iJande
11-24-2015, 06:16 PM
I'm having the same issue on my PS4. I can't join a game unless its terrorist hunt. Also what the hell did they do to the graphics? It looks horrible, what I would expect on a PS3 not PS4. Lastly, if you pre-order at game spot you can transfer your credit to another game, which will be what I will do if I don't see the graphics improve, matching making and general glitches. They had plenty of time to address these issues. I'm very disappointed.

Unfortunately I pre-ordered the game from our local company. But yeah, I dont care that much about the graphics but but... They had plenty time to do something about these things, but they didnt. Which is a big bummer.

The Bullet99
11-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Multiplayer only game and the matchmaking is BRUTAL. I played 3 games in 3hrs. none of which were a full 5 vs 5. Complete fail. everything else in this game can be flawless but it means nothing if one can't play it.......