PDA

View Full Version : VIP in 2015

RurushuLamperush
11-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Without VIPs dancing we can't unlock platinum... We have been playing for 4-5 months already and haven't seen any of them. Where are they?

cooorpse
12-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Without VIPs dancing we can't unlock platinum... We have been playing for 4-5 months already and haven't seen any of them. Where are they?
There is no VIP on any console for JD2015 and JD 2016. What the hell? They release a game without the possibilites to complete it. Just ridiculous.
I bought JD2016 for X360 hoping that they would fix VIP rooms and nothing.

DillWeed23
12-14-2015, 09:43 PM
Hopefully an UbiSoft rep will respond to this thread.

While I understand that the 2016 version of this game has been released, and it doesn't make sense to pour money and resources into an older title, I'd like to ask that some consideration be given to bringing back the VIPs. I don't know how much pain and effort they caused UbiSoft for them to be discontinued, but perhaps they could be re-implemented in a simpler form? It sounds like the only problem is that there is currently no way to earn VIP related trophies/achievements.

I'm no expert in game programming, but it seems like this problem could be solved pretty easily. And it would result in some happy gamers, as opposed to unhappy ones who feel the game they bought was "broken" on them.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Ubi-Elyon
12-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Hi guys,

In order to get the trophy you will need to dance against a VIP guest in-game. As you guys mentioned VIPs are no longer available at the moment, but we're planning to have VIP guests in the future so you can get the Trophy.

Thanks for your understanding.

DillWeed23
12-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Hey Ubi-Elyon,

Thanks so much for responding!
And if VIPs are returning, I would say you've solved the issue. I can't speak for the others, but you've made this day better for me at least.

You wouldn't want to give us an approximate timeframe for the return, would you? :)

Ubi-Elyon
12-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Hey Ubi-Elyon,

Thanks so much for responding!
And if VIPs are returning, I would say you've solved the issue. I can't speak for the others, but you've made this day better for me at least.

You wouldn't want to give us an approximate timeframe for the return, would you? :)

It's my pleasure to help you guys.
Unfortunately we can't confirm a date for this update but stay tuned in our forums :)

Mr Granstaff
01-21-2016, 04:23 PM
Is it possible that community remixes will be brought back to JD 2015 as well? Ever since October 2015, no one has been able to unlock the "In The Mix!" achievement. I would imagine there's a simple fix for that as well. Thanks!

cooorpse
01-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Hi guys,

In order to get the trophy you will need to dance against a VIP guest in-game. As you guys mentioned VIPs are no longer available at the moment, but we're planning to have VIP guests in the future so you can get the Trophy.

Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for the answer and we finally get back the VIPs for JD2015! For the same title it's only missing Community Remix, that seems it was transferred to JD2016 since its release.
We still don't have any VIP on JD2016 too, there's any plan to release any?

I wonder if there's a solution for "I Want It All" achievement as well.

Thank you in advance.

Ubi-Elyon
01-27-2016, 05:16 PM
We still don't have any VIP on JD2016 too, there's any plan to release any?

No news at the moment, stay tuned !

Dakthore
03-15-2016, 11:29 PM
Why have none of these issues still not been resolved in 2015/2016?

Surely if your not going to support the Just Dance games full feature set then I don't see why you bother putting achievements related to those features in the game. Achievements are being sold as part and parcel of the full package, so if I cannot obtain them all then in my eyes I have purchased a faulty product.

It seems that this is becoming more and more abundant and yet nothing is done about it as there is no regulation in the games industry. The Xbox One has only been out for 2 and a bit years and yet services are being discontinued left right and centre, disgusting.

russelguppy
04-02-2016, 07:37 PM
So will Just Dance 2016 ever get VIP's back?

cooorpse
04-19-2016, 03:28 AM
So will Just Dance 2016 ever get VIP's back?
No one can tell for sure, which is a problem. I got the game on launch and I'm still waiting.
The same goes to JD2015's Community Remix, they stopped making them and it's only happening on 2016. I STILL want my both achievements.

MPShultz
10-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Supporting all who are dissatisfied with the situation with the achievements in the game in 2015 and in 2016. This is very serious for a company like Ubisoft. When these problems are solved? !! Watching such a negligent attitude to customers and fans of these products the problems do not want to buy a new part of the game. A pity - dancing something cool. Sorry for my English.

cooorpse
11-20-2016, 10:09 PM
LOL
Just Dance 2017 on X360 have a Community Remix achievement and still no option to do that, even when JD0217 on Xbox One have the community remix song Hahah

Man, they removed VIP achievement on X360 and that's OK, but I hope they put Community Remix soon or it will be another JD with unobtainable achievement. EDIT: They just added it on the game.
I STILL HOPE they fix those problems (JD2015/X1 JD2016/X360), I don't wanna feel I'm wasting my money AGAIN on this franchise.

dosualdo
08-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Come on. It's 2017. It's ridiculous it never got fixed (JD2016). No VIPs, no possibilities to unlock the trophy. I reported the issue to support and they said they would "forward it to the development team". It's not a difficult thing to fix. It's not like the VIPs are in real time dancing with random people. They are ore-recorded videos with set dates and times to access in multiplayer. That's it.
Please fix it, Ubisoft.

cooorpse
09-25-2017, 08:31 PM
Dosualdo is right, the game was released with DEAD features. Why would you guys launch a game with the achievement to play with VIP and there was NEVER VIP on 2016 version, NEVER!
I opened a whole lot of tickets on Ubi's support and a lot of comments on Ubi's videos about Just Dance, no replies!
Ubisoft already fixed the 2015 version bringing a VIP once and they sure can add it on JD2016. It's ridiculous that you guys launch a game broke, a game that came every year! You guys doesn't deserve the money I spent on your products.

Black_Widow9
10-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention again. I'll see if I can find anything out for you.

oxHARMONxo
10-09-2017, 11:17 PM
I have sent in a support ticket before in regards to VIPS never being added to the world dance floor. It's a feature never added to the game yet advertised. I do believe there was VIPs added to the game, but never to the world dance floor, where the achievements and trophies require it. I have purchased a copy of every Just Dance game for the 360 and the One, and 2 copies of the 360 version of 2015-2017 and plan on buying 2 copies of 2018 for the 360 and the a copy for the Xone. I would like to see Just Dance 2016 (360) properly supported. Lets add a VIP to the world dance floor and make Star Struck and Star Chaser achievable for once!http://i66.tinypic.com/345zdyw.jpg

MPShultz
02-23-2018, 09:06 PM
Friends, I would not wait for the UBISOFT to do any good. This is a brazen company, obviously producing a substandard and inferior product. Their whole essence is to take money and not pay attention to their mistakes and do not even try to correct them. After they abandoned the support of the game "Just Dance 2015" with the impossibility of obtaining one achievement, I personally and my friends stopped buying games of this series and abandoned the games "JD 2016", "JD 2017", "JD 2018". These games are also inferior. We refused altogether from all products and all the game series of this unscrupulous company. It's a pity games could bring pleasure if done qualitatively. But there are alternative series from other manufacturers, which relate to their projects and consumers more responsibly.

chucuchusJDTV
11-18-2018, 10:47 AM
This is a shame. After years of promising to "return" the VIPs for the trophies, UBISFOT finally gives us a lesson in honesty and deceives us at epic levels.

Thanks for your help 2 days of the closing of the servers.

Just Dance 2014 --> Impossible to click "like" (1 glitch trophy)
Just Dance 2015 --> Only 1 VIP (ok... that's fine)
Just Dance 2016 --> No vips (2 glitches trophies)

All of you have "years" to fix them and you don't do nothing.

So, for last time: "THANKS A LOT"