PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion new Operator for Defense: "Eyes"

reZaL-
11-24-2015, 02:22 AM
An Operator who is equppied with a pistol simular to Doc but this pistol shoots darts with a camera on it.

IQ can of course detect the newly installed cameras. Everybody on defense can access them when down, during the game only "Eyes" can use them.

The range of the gun is very limited so one can't shoot cameras over the whole map / outside in crazy spots. It should mainly be used inside for balancing reasons.

When this Operator is on cameras the scanning of enemys is faster (scanning bar fills up faster) and the OPFOR team does not get the message "You have been spotted"

Hope is to make the camera / intel game more dynamic.

RaNdOmKiLs
11-24-2015, 06:54 AM
This actually sounds like a cool idea for an operator. Although I'd limit him to maybe 2 cameras otherwise that could be really OP and you could just shoot attackers through walls and stuff.

KITTEN_FRENZY
11-24-2015, 08:04 AM
Yeah, defenders need an operator that can put down cameras.
Any decent attacker takes out cameras right away. There's only a few and they're always in the same spots which isn't fair considering attackers each get 2 and they're mobile.

Hope-Rises
11-24-2015, 08:20 AM
this what i suggested in this post
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1325551-Cameras-of-the-defenders?p=11158954&viewfull=1#post11158954

Sheriff Gotcha
11-25-2015, 02:57 AM
Yeah this is a good suggestion.. I'm not sure on which side, defending or attacking, has a base advantage at the start of the game. But when the round starts and every camera is out within the first minute that kind of tilts the odds in favor of the attackers since they are givien multiple mobile cameras. An operator to add in random camera angles could be a nice way to at least balance the intel gathering in the mid to late game. Or at the very least have multiple camera spawns so the attackers will have to be aware of 2 or 3 different camera cycles instead of just walking out of spawn looking up shooting one camera, looking right shooting a second camera and looking left and hitting a third to knock out all of the outside cameras without batting an eye.

SoaringJaguar13
11-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Like this idea. Would say three cams, but each time one is fired, it loses connection BUT REMAINS VISIBLE ON THE WALL. Can add a bit of misdirection, that way! Fire a cam in an obvious place, a second in a better spot, and use the first cam as bait so they don't pop the real camera. :D

Balanced, AND has more use!

ShredatorFIN
11-28-2015, 08:17 AM
Actually a good idea. It's somewhat from another Tom Clancy branded game, Splinter Cell.

GlossyClub1723
11-28-2015, 12:32 PM
i love this idea, at the moment you got to say the game is very heavily Intel orientated to the attackers, this evens the field a bit more

Tobii.CANADIAN
11-28-2015, 12:41 PM
This seems like a cool idea i hope it will become available in the future having an operater like that would be very useful and balance it out because the attackers have the drones so having this operator means i could be well balanced