PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from miner to Anno2205 Not working? [Solved]

accesiviale
11-21-2015, 04:21 AM
So I just got Anno2205. I've put in maybe 10-15 hours playing on hard and generally enjoying the game despite some of the complexities I liked being gone. That being said I figured since my wife enjoys games like miner I should set her loose and let her farm some rare stuff for me.

I linked my uplay account to the app on her phone, the transfer worked the first time (just transfering a pile of stuff I was already maxed out on). Cool. However I was short on graphene and as she progressed and unlocked graphene, then started to stockpile it, the transfer has never worked again. The first time it was almost instant. Shes attempted the transfer now multiple times over the course of 3 days and it does not work anymore.

Shes tried logging out, clearing cache on the app, clearing all data for the app, and reinstalling and stockpiling again.

Anybody having this issue. I realize that the app probably isnt a huge priority but it just seems strange it would work the first time instantly and never again. Its obviously not ruining the game for me but its pretty much the entire reason I had her play this app...which destroys her phones battery.

Anybody know how to fix this or should i just tell her to go back to candy crush? I've done some searching and cant find any references to this issue that werent people who just hadnt progressed far enough to unlock the ability to transfer or just didnt know how to log into their uplay account and start the transfer from their Asteroid miner app.

Tigerglue
11-21-2015, 12:14 PM
i have the same problem :(

VisualG89
11-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Same here with iPhone 6 iOS 9.

Since Update 1.0.3 i cannot send Resources to my Game via the App.
I completely uninstalled the App and remove everything from Gamecenter.

Still not working.

LG
Tom

PA.B
11-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Same here with latest app on latest iPad.

+ now each time I log into Anno on any PC, first screen, I 'hear' that I have received stuff... which is... not true.

First transfer was ok.
Nothing since.

Kinda frustrating...

UbiMegan
11-22-2015, 02:02 AM
Hey everyone,

Thank for your reports. Quick question to help us isolate the issue: Are you playing the game on Steam, or directly through Uplay?

zet75
11-22-2015, 10:04 AM
I Play direct through uplay and can also not Transfer.

regards
zet75

Tigerglue
11-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank for your reports. Quick question to help us isolate the issue: Are you playing the game on Steam, or directly through Uplay?

Hi , i play through uplay.

mikelapan
11-22-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm having the exact same issue here too. I play through Ubisoft. Additionally, my achievement has not registered for the linking the game either. I was able to transfer once, and that was it.

UbiQuB3
11-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Just to be sure, are you not able to transfer it in general (can not connect to servers, login issues, etc.) or only the amount of resources remains the same, but you see the actual transferring screen?
------------------
I tested it on my phone and I have the issue, that I am actually transferring resources into the game, but the app is not updating the remaining resources.

Please note: Make sure you accept the delivery of resources in Anno 2205. You have to go to the space station and click on the asteroid icon, between "docks" and "council", and accept the external delivery.

MotoR12P
11-23-2015, 12:24 AM
Just to be sure, are you not able to transfer it in general (can not connect to servers, login issues, etc.) or only the amount of resources remains the same, but you see the actual transferring screen?
------------------
I tested it on my phone and I have the issue, that I am actually transferring resources into the game, but the app is not updating the remaining resources.

Please note: Make sure you accept the delivery of resources in Anno 2205. You have to go to the space station and click on the asteroid icon, between "docks" and "council", and accept the external delivery.

have the same issue, transfer process works fine, however i can not see anything in game itself, there is nothing to accept in the station menu between "docks" and "council", and I can hear notification every time i run the game. And in asteroid miner I have the same amount of resources after transfer process

When i transferred it for the first time, 2 weeks ago approximately - it worked fine.

And during the transfer process I can see 555 of each resources, but when i transferred 2 weeks ago - it showed correct number

i00260
11-23-2015, 02:18 AM
------------------

Same problem here. Play Anno directly thru UPlay. The transfer worked for me a couple of times. It stopped working after the first Anno 2205 update. Within the app there is no error message. I hit the "Senden" button (I am playing the german version) and it looks like it is transferring the recources. But at the end the number of recources haven't changed. While it was working the numbers were set back to 0. The asteroid button within Anno stays disabled. I tried this from both my phones (iOS and Anroid). Same thing.
I am signing onto my Uplay accounts directly with my Email and not via Facebook.

Maybe it is a side effect from fixing the World market connection problem?

lucrobichaud10
11-23-2015, 02:19 PM
I've had the same problem for 3-4 days now. I've try going on and offline on the app and the game, but it doesn't do anything.
When I start the game after transfering in the app, it does say that I have a delivery coming in, but the icon in the space staion stays gray.
Also, when I click to transfer in the app, all my ressources are at 555.

MotoR12P
11-23-2015, 10:44 PM
it has been fixed with today's update. thanks.

However, every time I run the game, I can hear notification about delivery from asteroid, even when I did not send anything.

Astendar60
11-25-2015, 07:12 PM
same problem here

accesiviale
11-25-2015, 07:21 PM
In answer to previous questions. Im playing through steam->uplay, not Uplay directly. I'm able to login to my uplay account fine from the app. When I hit transfer it says transferring (555 of every resource type which is incorrect). After that "completes" none of the resource counts within the app have changed and no resources are made available for pickup within Anno2205. Sometimes when I login to Anno I hear the notification that resources are available but none arrive and the icon from the overview says nothing is available for pickup. Updates to anno over the past few days have had no effect on this bug. I cleared data/cache and reinstalled app about an hour ago and progressed enough to try again. All results are the same.

Transfer is still non functional defeating the entire purpose for the app... but I bet all the micro transaction "features" of the app work perfectly.

lelik19731
11-25-2015, 09:13 PM
I have the same problem after the upgrade ANNO 2205

mikelapan
11-26-2015, 08:10 AM
It's been over a week and I'm still having the same issues. It is the same as everyone is describing here. There is obviously an issue that is rendering this app completely useless. I can click the transfer button and the thing says it is transferring. None of the resources change, it shows 555 for all items. When I launch Anno 2205, it says there are items waiting for me, but there aren't. This is uber frustrating considering Ubisoft has still not confirmed that this IS A BUG and that they are working towards fixing it. I have tried logging out and back in, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing works.

Any updates or statuses fron Ubisoft would be appreciated.

Submitted a bug report too... nothing yet.

Miklo696
11-26-2015, 10:19 PM
Same issue here. It worked fine few weeks back. Now it says "transferring resources" but nothing actually happens, resource numbers stay the same in miner app and nothing coming through to the pc version. I'm playing directly from Uplay.

Kepas_Beleglorn
11-27-2015, 01:35 PM
I play Anno 2205 directly through UPlay.
I log in by email an password on both, PC (Anno 2205) and Android (Asteroid Miner).
During the first weeks everything was fine. my gathered ressources have been transferred properly into the game, though the numbers shown while transferring always show 555 for each ressource.

Some days ago the transfer stopped working. I've got every ressource maxed to 1900 each (by the way: how is the storage in the app being increased? In the PC game I can store only 999 each.). The transfer animation is shown properly (numbers are still 555 each, instead of 1900 each, as in storage), but the ressources remain at 1900 each. In Anno 2205 no ressources can be collected from the spacestation.

accesiviale
11-28-2015, 01:46 AM
For android at least. An asteroid miner app update seems to have been pushed on the android market around 5:30EST 11/27. After this everything is working for me again. Hope all is well for the rest of you.

Miklo696
11-28-2015, 03:40 AM
Working just fine after the update (Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition). Good job.

lelik19731
11-28-2015, 04:26 PM
After last update ANNO 2205 Asteroid Miner transfer works fine. Thank you!

mikelapan
11-28-2015, 04:46 PM
External transfers are working fine now. Thanks guys!

UbiVertigo
11-29-2015, 01:02 AM
Glad to hear it!

accesiviale
11-29-2015, 07:50 AM
Glad to hear it!

Not for nothing, but if you guys are aware of an issue it would at least be cool in the future if the issue is acknowledged so we don't get 2 pages of "wtf" before the problem is fixed. I know there are a lot of factors and the issue may not have been realized in the time that it was corrected or a community manager didn't have the "authority" to comment.

mikenukem1
12-07-2015, 06:07 PM
I'm having the exact same issue here too. I play through Ubisoft. Additionally, my achievement has not registered for the linking the game either. I was able to transfer once, and that was it.

I have transferred once and collected the goods, but the achievement has not been registered although I logged in to my uplay account on both devices.

MDA.Hykal
12-09-2015, 08:55 AM
I have transferred once and collected the goods, but the achievement has not been registered although I logged in to my uplay account on both devices.

I got the same problem too.Transfer working fine but got problem with the achievement.Please help and fix it.

VladPeace
12-22-2015, 06:08 PM
I also can't get the achievement. :(

VladPeace
12-27-2015, 07:58 AM
I also can't get the achievement. :(
After contact with the support I managed to get this achievement. Write to support Ubisoft if you have the same problem.

Spyros_I
05-16-2016, 12:00 PM
It now has been a few days that the transfer of resources is impossible, never had this problem before, and I'm a new player.
When you press "connect" the game is thinking about it and then nothing happens.:(

Blueradient
05-19-2016, 03:40 PM
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 trying to connect with Asteroid Miner to transfer materials but get taken back to welcome guest window. Nothing transfers over, Uninstalled app and reinstalled did not work.

I connect through Uplay, and am running Windows 10.

BB_Graubart
05-20-2016, 12:24 PM
I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 trying to connect with Asteroid Miner to transfer materials but get taken back to welcome guest window. Nothing transfers over, Uninstalled app and reinstalled did not work.

I connect through Uplay, and am running Windows 10.

Hi, thanks for your report.
The team was informed and it seems that a server issue needs to be fixed.
That's all I can tell you atm. I hope it will be sorted out soon.

Best,
BB_Graubart

Ubi-Cerisino
05-24-2016, 04:01 PM
Update:

Hi there,

the problem has been resolved.

Please try logging in again.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

hercule006
05-26-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi Ubi-Cerisino ,

It still doesn't work :confused:
When pressing on the connect-button on my ipad , i get a blanc screen with the 'circle-waiting-icon'.
Afther a few seconds its back to the connect screen. :mad:
It doesn't show my account , it remains on the 'welcome-guest'

Best regards

Spyros_I
05-26-2016, 06:34 PM
The connection and transfer of resources is working again for me.

Sean1624
05-27-2016, 07:43 AM
Still down for me here in Australia. Piss poor service. It's been like a week. Why is ubisoft so ****ing incompotent.

If your ******ed executives are sitting in their meetings wondering why their company has such bad press, and why everybody hates them. THIS IS WHY.

Ubi-Cerisino
05-27-2016, 11:45 AM
Hello again.

thanks for your feedback.

For some it is working now, for some not.
If it is still not working for you, please contact the support (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB).

I have forwarded the issue to the devs again.

For further comments on this topic, please refer to this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1447881-Connect-isnt-working-for-me-anymore?p=11725120#post11725120).
And let's keep it civilized.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Your Anno Team

Ubi-Cerisino
05-30-2016, 10:06 AM
Hi,

we are investigating the issue.
Could all of you, who still have problems with the app, tell me what devices you are using?
iOS or Android?

That would help us a lot.

Thank you. :)

Your Anno Team