PDA

View Full Version : Skills rewards

Eduardo-0025
11-20-2015, 06:51 AM
Does anybody finds annoying getting paint istead of platinum parts at skills like jumps, scape, hill climb, etc......:confused::confused::confused::mad:

Stickman_Smith
11-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Does anybody finds annoying getting paint istead of platinum parts at skills like jumps, scape, hill climb, etc......:confused::confused::confused::mad:

YES!!! When I want new parts, especially platinums for my new cars, I do skills. If I wanted gosh darn car parts and stickers I would buy them... and there is a reason I don't have those stupid Assassin's Creed Stickers.

The new "Smart Loot" system is utterly stupid.

Eduardo-0025
11-20-2015, 03:56 PM
was a cool game before the smart loot, they need to fix that i mean how i am suposed to get my car lvl1299 if the platinum part doesnt appear????

this feature sucks..... and made the game suck.... i dont know if i will buy the expasion because of this

blm8977
11-20-2015, 06:00 PM
was a cool game before the smart loot, they need to fix that i mean how i am suposed to get my car lvl1299 if the platinum part doesnt appear????

this feature sucks..... and made the game suck.... i dont know if i will buy the expasion because of this

I found out after I bought it, asked for a refund and was basically snubbed and told to kick rocks....screw ubisoft.

DREWcc
11-24-2015, 08:53 PM
I agree the rewards system before update was better yeah it still took some grinding but at least u were rewarded for it
as for graphics PHOOEY! I will just say if it aint broke don't fix it