PDA

View Full Version : 'Continue Game' not loading correctly - Assassins Creed Syndicate

shop1535030971
11-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Hope someone can help.

When choosing ' Continue' Assassins Creed Syndicate - will start OK with the cloud scene. The spinning load icon appears I get a couple of frames of image then the screen goes black. The load/save image continues to spin and I can hear the soundtrack. The story is obviously ongoing as different voices are heard and attacks begin. The vibrations on the controller also work.

I get no more images until the 'desynchronised' screen and return to the cloud section.

I cant seem to find a start from last save or from last memory.

Any help much appreciated - I am about 28% of the way through and don't really want to have to start again!

XaeroTheHero
11-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Hope someone can help.

When choosing ' Continue' Assassins Creed Syndicate - will start OK with the cloud scene. The spinning load icon appears I get a couple of frames of image then the screen goes black. The load/save image continues to spin and I can hear the soundtrack. The story is obviously ongoing as different voices are heard and attacks begin. The vibrations on the controller also work.

I get no more images until the 'desynchronised' screen and return to the cloud section.

I cant seem to find a start from last save or from last memory.

Any help much appreciated - I am about 28% of the way through and don't really want to have to start again!

Wrong forum. This is the MQEL forum.