PDA

View Full Version : Bug ? Cant settle on Arctic because i dont have any metal foam. ( HELP ME PLZ :D )

face2slap
11-17-2015, 11:18 AM
At the start I have zero metal foam, Cant trade ( because it says : storage is full ) and because of that i can't claim a land area because it costs me 25 Metal foam. I can't Settle dooowwnn I have looked for crates but dont see any. Do i need to empty my storage somehow?

EDIT :

THIS. You get your first warehouse free. Drive your boat to a dock location and hit claim, and you're rollin.

That's the thing... Normaly i think u get it for free.. But this time it costs me (50K credits + 25 metal foam) to build. ( Maybe because i changed my difficulty level to Advanced (**silver), because i didnt have this probleme on Standard )
Also i was just able to randomly buy 10 metal foam for the first time @ the trade guy. But now it says my storage is full again. ( I am trying to find out what made me able to suddenly buy 10 metal foam. I did go from lvl 9 to 10. But when i went from lvl 10 to 11 it didnt have any effect on my storage. ) There should be a better Storage overview button somewhere...
I also tried to downgrade the production of my products back in my Temperate base. But that doesnt seem to help.

http://imgur.com/nmfAWSJ

Mr_Muscle
11-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Try setting up a trade rout from the World Market. Maybe just restart the game, it seems to fix things sometimes, when the zone will reload.

face2slap
11-17-2015, 11:51 AM
Thanks for fast response. I tried restarting , didnt help.

I think it is definitly ment to trade with the dude at the island. It even says so before loading arctic map. But the probleme is "my storage is full" ( it shows in red when i am at the trading menu ) and i dont get what that means.
All i have is 5 iridium and 0 metal foam.. ( i tried to spend ALL my iridium on temperate map so that my storage might woulda been empty, but that didnt work.. )
:(:confused:

Oh and i think it is too early in the game to even set up a trade rout from world market? Or how do i do this otherwise

Yandayn2802
11-17-2015, 12:51 PM
At the start I have zero metal foam, Cant trade ( because it says : storage is full ) and because of that i can't claim a land area because it costs me 25 Metal foam. I can't Settle dooowwnn I have looked for crates but dont see any. Do i need to empty my storage somehow?

Did you claim your first Warehouse in the arcttic zone ?

You have to go to any of the Warehouse building sites and claim one, before you can build anything else.

After you did that, you can start settling and produce the metal foam you need. It should be available at the merchant then, too.

lockerius
11-17-2015, 01:40 PM
Did you claim your first Warehouse in the arcttic zone ?

You have to go to any of the Warehouse building sites and claim one, before you can build anything else.

After you did that, you can start settling and produce the metal foam you need. It should be available at the merchant then, too.

THIS. You get your first warehouse free. Drive your boat to a dock location and hit claim, and you're rollin.

face2slap
11-19-2015, 05:53 PM

That's the thing... Normaly i think u get it for free.. But this time it costs me (50K credits + 25 metal foam) to build. ( Maybe because i changed my difficulty level to Advanced (**silver), because i didnt have this probleme on Standard )
Also i was just able to randomly buy 10 metal foam for the first time @ the trade guy. But now it says my storage is full again. ( I am trying to find out what made me able to suddenly buy 10 metal foam. I did go from lvl 9 to 10. But when i went from lvl 10 to 11 it didnt have any effect on my storage. ) There should be a better Storage overview button somewhere...
I also tried to downgrade the production of my products back in my Temperate base. But that doesnt seem to help.

ilovedandb
01-02-2016, 03:39 PM

i have the same issue and also typed on what i think is your reddit post aswell... did you ever find a solution? have been unable to get any progression after hitting this bug