PDA

View Full Version : Time of Day Change Workaround (make it permanently night)

Frank9182011
11-16-2015, 04:34 PM
One thing that bugs me about Syndicate is the lack of a time of day toggle. Unity had this, and with night being as atmospheric as it is in Syndicate, it's a shame they didn't include this option.

That said, I feel like there may be a slight workaround. As you know, missions are locked to a certain time of day. Some missions, of course, happen at night. Unlike freeroam, where nighttime is very brief, night missions are locked to this time of day permanently.

In Unity, certain missions would let you wander off-mission to just participate in the open world and do whatever you want.

Bottom line: I'm trying to find a mission in Syndicate that is locked to nighttime and also lets you wander off-mission to do normal freeroaming. If we can find this, we've essentially solved the issue of not being able to switch time of day to night permanently.

I'm still working my way through the game trying to find something. Has anyone tried this out with a particular mission?

Frank9182011
11-16-2015, 09:02 PM
I hate to bump my own thread, but for anyone interested:

"A Long Night Out On The Town" may work for this purpose. It is a train hideout mission and thus replayable.