PDA

View Full Version : Anno 2205 have destroyed my OS over 10 times now, help me?

dricekill
11-15-2015, 06:50 PM
As title says. Your game has ruined my OS registry so bad the last few days that my OS have shut down completely. Only way to repair it is to wipe my HDD and do a full clean install of Windows 10.
Specs.

Cpu Intel i5 3570k
Gpu Nvidia GTX 970
Psu Evga 750w Full modular PSU.

I can't send in any form of error logs becuase when it crashes the whole pc crashes. Have anyone in this forum had a similiar experiance to mine? I paid 59.99$ for something that is worse than a virus. Is this some sort of a joke to me as a consumer? I can reproduce this crash 10/10 times. I can't give you any logs but i sure could give you a video of my computer going bad and reinstalling windows.

Edit: The crash occurs after 10-20 minutes gametime. Grpahics setting dont matter and temptures are all normal. No weird spike in cpu,ram,gpu etc.
I can play any other game fine for 24 hours and my computer still would be up and running.

UbiBooma
11-15-2015, 09:41 PM
Hi dricekill. I'm sorry you're having this problem. The best thing for you to do right now is contact our support team directly. Please check the links in my signature and let the support team know the specific details of what you're experiencing. They typically get back to people within 2 business days.

-Booma