PDA

View Full Version : Anno 2205 very disappointing (Possible spoilers)

leea557
11-13-2015, 10:57 PM
First I want to say that I love the anno series, if I didn't I wouldn't even bother to write this. I've played them all and had such a fun time doing so. Anno 2205 was a serious disappointment. Graphically the game is stunning, thee are some good points to the game, I like how the production shows you the ratio of what you need never could figure that out lol the game feels more like it should have been an expansion for anno 2070 rather than its own game.

Dislikes:
1: No replay value
2: No campaign cannot believe they gave us what they did. less than what Anno 2070 stared with. Personally for me I love a good story a story which moves you trough a game.
3: side missions loved the special ones like fix the damn etc. Missions for N.P.C are as boring as before. go her collect crates and go back yawn.
4: combat was pointless, boing and repetitive.
5: The main point of this game is to get to the moon and you get there so fast it removes the epic ness feel of getting there.
6: no N.P.C island.
7: the sheer cost 60 the game should have been 20 maybe 25 with the DLCs
8: Arctic needs reworking I understand the heat idea but I end up making loads of the power stations as they seem to the largest radius r heat.
9: Decorations start with 5 for a city building game where you will want to beautify your city
10: under water should be in it why would they stop going under water for stuff. really don't make any sense

What I would like to see
A huge patch adding lots of stuff. I know you an say the DLCs will b coming out early next your but its an insult to have to wait for the DLCs. The price we all paid we deserve some improvements ASAP

1: the earth should rotate so you can click on different areas and have a new set of areas to play in, with new A.I mission, resources etc
2: colonizing the solar system, mercury, venus, mars etc. not for right now but for future dlcs or expansions
3: A.I mission which are good and interesting i.e makes you wanna do them
4: improve all zones bigger etc

There are so much more. I know ive had a bit of a ***** but its just that I was so looking forwards to it and now its here well

Please let me know what you think.

P.s UBISOFT get more stuff out ASAP or send me 30 back

Thanks all for reading

Mr_Muscle
11-14-2015, 09:58 AM
60 is ridiculous, I'd never pay that much. It's 3 times what I've paid ;p Ubisoft is first to ask for more money and last to give something back for it. Almost 2 weeks after release and no word on improvements, just a scheduled patch with 3 crash fixes and that's it.

SVK_Jacob
11-14-2015, 11:11 AM
currently in the game is not what to do .. absolutely..

Andy06r
11-14-2015, 04:14 PM
The Orbital DLC will have game changing research, akin to arc upgrades, and a new population type similar to techs. Sounds like a reimaging of underwater islands (small, irregularly shaped, expensive)

leea557
11-14-2015, 04:39 PM
at the end of the day they most likely don't care what we have to say to them money wise its been a big win if they sell a million copies they have made 60 million for any company that's a win. Just a shame so much is wrong with it.

And the haven't even given response.

GentlemanDoc
11-16-2015, 11:10 PM
...Almost 2 weeks after release and no word on improvements, just a scheduled patch with 3 crash fixes and that's it.

That is really the worse of it... There some people here who are adamant anno fans, can you at least have the discency to awnser those diehart fans?..

I liked the game but I'm overwhelmed by their silence.

karrok85
11-18-2015, 10:42 PM
Dissapointed anno fan here too. Here's hoping they can claw their way out of the wreck that is 2205 and make the next anno at least rival 1404. Until that time though..

omaesaitei56
11-19-2015, 01:42 AM
Another huge Anno Fan here and I'm so sad that they are being so silent about these problems...they say they listen to their fans? what a joke, they don't even respond to us. I'm hoping they make it up to us in the DLCs I want to see some major improvements, for example fixing bugs like ships clipping each other and adding a lot of new content like more buildings/monuments/ decorations etc. and I know they are making the new tundra and orbit zones but I wanna see more maps overall, some npc characters talk about taking over the whole solar system I hope that is true and we will be going to places like Mars and Venus maybe even other moons like Titan. The game is very beautiful and still enjoyable it just needs some fixes that's all.

uberknarf
11-27-2015, 03:23 AM
Another huge Anno Fan here and I'm so sad that they are being so silent about these problems...they say they listen to their fans? what a joke, they don't even respond to us. I'm hoping they make it up to us in the DLCs I want to see some major improvements, for example fixing bugs like ships clipping each other and adding a lot of new content like more buildings/monuments/ decorations etc. and I know they are making the new tundra and orbit zones but I wanna see more maps overall, some npc characters talk about taking over the whole solar system I hope that is true and we will be going to places like Mars and Venus maybe even other moons like Titan. The game is very beautiful and still enjoyable it just needs some fixes that's all.

Not to mention the gamebreaking bugs that remain unfixed... not faced by all, clearly, but missing command ships and broken spaceports make it impossible to progress. Literally game-breaking, and response thus far is just "we'll one-off save game fixes". Great, appreciate it! But two (three?) updates in and no solution?