PDA

View Full Version : V1 missing,Mistel missing and how do I get I16's under the SPB

1.JaVA_Razer
03-07-2004, 06:48 AM
Well, I have Aces installed over v 1.21. so now I can fly everything except the mistel.

-I know where the SPB I16's are,the SPB-TB3 but how do I get the SPB I16's under the TB3?

-V1 is missing I think,under what is it supposed to be and how do I get it into FMB?

-The mistel,I can find the FW a8 that is sopposed to fly on it but how do I get a mistel under it?

1.JaVA_Razer
03-07-2004, 06:48 AM
Well, I have Aces installed over v 1.21. so now I can fly everything except the mistel.

-I know where the SPB I16's are,the SPB-TB3 but how do I get the SPB I16's under the TB3?

-V1 is missing I think,under what is it supposed to be and how do I get it into FMB?

-The mistel,I can find the FW a8 that is sopposed to fly on it but how do I get a mistel under it?

Chuck_Older
03-07-2004, 07:05 AM
For V1 and Mistel questions, I refer you to the readme on the CD, because I beleive there instructions for this already there. I'm pretty sure it's a similar procedure for attaching a glider, with the Mistel. Haven't tried it yet.

The V1 is under it's own category in FMB, "rockets"

Wave bub-bub-bub-bye to the boss, it's your profit, it's his loss~ Clash

1.JaVA_Razer
03-07-2004, 07:28 AM
I thought it was do-able in QMB to http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif