PDA

View Full Version : Not Received Preorder Code

Rockin_Atom
11-08-2015, 01:16 AM
just wondered if anyone was having the same issue, not sure how to go around trying to get one, all i know is i preordered over 2 month in advance and was expecting the code on launch day. thanks in advance for any help.

ValhallasAshes
11-08-2015, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I haven't received my preorder code either. I preordered the collectors edition from Amazon back in September. Uplay, Game and Amazon were all using the same advertising materials with images clearly stating that if you preorder you'll get the exclusive command ship. I got my collectors edition, but no preorder code. So I don't have access to the ship nor corp emblem either. I've already raised a ticket with both Amazon and Uplay to find out how to get my code for my preorder, but haven't heard anything back yet from either of them.

Rockin_Atom
11-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I haven't received my preorder code either. I preordered the collectors edition from Amazon back in September. Uplay, Game and Amazon were all using the same advertising materials with images clearly stating that if you preorder you'll get the exclusive command ship. I got my collectors edition, but no preorder code. So I don't have access to the ship nor corp emblem either. I've already raised a ticket with both Amazon and Uplay to find out how to get my code for my preorder, but haven't heard anything back yet from either of them.

glad im not the only one :) i hope they resolve this soon, i bought mine through amazon, tried raising a ticket there but it never seams to get logged. might have to try again.

bclarg
11-09-2015, 02:03 AM
I also pre-ordered ANNO 2205 through Amazon. I received my code through my email after the game was shipped. If after checking all your email folders you should contact Amazon.

Rockin_Atom
11-10-2015, 06:33 PM
I also pre-ordered ANNO 2205 through Amazon. I received my code through my email after the game was shipped. If after checking all your email folders you should contact Amazon.

thankyou bclarg contacting Amazon as we speak.