PDA

View Full Version : These Grind trophy..... They NEED progress tracking!!!!!!

ZBlacktt
11-06-2015, 09:36 PM
I've sat here for 3 hours last night and already another hour here today trying to get my last trophy in the game....

Most Unsporting Shoot 50 before they shoot you.

This simply will NOT pop. I have no idea how many I've done since starting this game ( 2 weeks ago ). I've farmed it and farmed it and farmed it. I'd say I've easily done this about 300,400 times easy.

ZBlacktt
11-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Another hour of trying this ******** of a terrible programmed trophy. Hence why it's still listed as 1.9% Ultra Rare on the PSN trophy list.

Your control input lag is terrible. Sometimes it reacts after the AI has shot.

The inconstancy of the alert tap ( Triangle in this case ) sometimes pops up, sometimes it doesn't.

The AI reaction time is sometimes faster then light. Which no way in hell one can fire back fast enough.

The no tracker means we are stuck at this ******** until the system actually gives it to us.

Do you guys have actual gamer developers there who would see these problems before hand and not just coders who put out crap like this? This is not even fun game play at all..... at all.

SixKeys
11-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Do you guys have actual gamer developers there who would see these problems before hand and not just coders who put out crap like this? This is not even fun game play at all..... at all.

So why are you bothering with the trophy then?

ZBlacktt
11-06-2015, 11:51 PM
So why are you bothering with the trophy then?

That's really your reply to piss poor programming? Why even buy the game.... lord knows everyone has mostly only Plated AC2, lol. Hence that's why they say it's their favorite. Most all other AC games have had something go wrong, bad development, terrible online level needed, etc to stop players from getting 100%. I don't make excuses for shotty game play put out.

SixKeys
11-07-2015, 02:00 AM
I just don't understand why one would waste time on something they don't think is fun. Who gives a **** about trophies?

Going4Quests
11-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Only reading the title in case of spoilers (i'm on pc!) but I agree; please adapt the style like in Steam, Ubisoft! :D

RzaRecta357
11-08-2015, 01:16 AM
I just don't understand why one would waste time on something they don't think is fun. Who gives a **** about trophies?

Usually it is fun or people just like to have all the trophies. Here in Canada if I'm spending 80$ for a game you best know I'm getting my all.

I enjoy the trophies and TC don't just shoot them. Get within 5 feet with Evie and hit triangle to counter shot. It didn't work as well with Jacob for me and I'm not sure why. Just hit triangle and stand there when they begin and you'll shoot em. This has a perk challenge at 25 so you can at least see how fast half happens.

I suggest going to westminster or the strand and finding a templar hunt or something with rooftop guards. Shoot them and run and respawn em.

Only trophy i'll truly ***** about... Gabe even liked my tweet about it because even their community managers must think it's insane... destroy 5000 things with a carriage. I've been driving on the sidewalk till almost 100%ing this game now. I have one memory sequence left and I've got the platinum... Still driving on those sidewalks. Immersion breaker.

BananaBlighter
11-08-2015, 10:37 AM
There's a great mission where you can farm for this trophy. One of the dreadful crime missions (I don't remember the name but it's one with the timings) has a bunch o policemen around the body, who, at least for me, are invincible. There's at least twenty of them, so all you have to do to get their attention is to point a gun at them and soon you'll be fighting them all. They don't take any damage and so the battle won't end until you escape, giving you plenty of chances to countershot. I spent quite a while doing this for the countershot perk.

eplayer11
11-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Only trophy i'll truly ***** about... Gabe even liked my tweet about it because even their community managers must think it's insane... destroy 5000 things with a carriage. I've been driving on the sidewalk till almost 100%ing this game now. I have one memory sequence left and I've got the platinum... Still driving on those sidewalks. Immersion breaker.

I totally agree with you on that one, I found a nice route that you get roughly 200 per lap that takes about 2.5 minutes so in roughly an hour you can get this trophy. I just got it this morning and I felt so good when it was done! Anyone who still needs the "Without a Grudge" trophy Westminster is a really great place to grind for that trophy, they have lots of things to hit on the streets.