PDA

View Full Version : Most expensive epilepsy warning in the history of mankind

chona1171
11-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing , but I get stuck on the epilepsy warning I been waiting for 5 minutes randomly clicked around pressed buttons esc enter space the usual , closed restarted pc tried again, witched to single monitor tried again

It has been asked on a previous forum but what happened to Ubisoft and I could not help but wonder, ever since they put a sword with a motorbike throttle on DMC all started going downhill, I bought AC black flag - pre purchased it in fact it was beautiful , had occasional bugs but nothing major it had depth multiple modes of game play , and a reasonably binding story line , as a lead developer and someone who is studying game development as well as a degree in mathematics part time, hoping , working hard wishing that one day I could work my way up for a chance to join the ranks of a company that has created some of my favorite titles but now and actually since AC Unity I am not so sure.

I promised myself after AC Unity that it would be the last game I would pre purchase from Ubi, and you know when I saw this I thought to myself , I loved Anno 2070 so how bad could it be ? Well I shudder to think of the bugs that plague this release if they could not even be bothered to test the game past the first static screen. Now I will have to patiently wait for a patch maybe in January that will give me the game I actually paid for.

Wintermist
11-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Hmmm no, mine stays pretty short, 10 seconds or so.

UbiBooma
11-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing , but I get stuck on the epilepsy warning I been waiting for 5 minutes randomly clicked around pressed buttons esc enter space the usual , closed restarted pc tried again, witched to single monitor tried again

It has been asked on a previous forum but what happened to Ubisoft and I could not help but wonder, ever since they put a sword with a motorbike throttle on DMC all started going downhill, I bought AC black flag - pre purchased it in fact it was beautiful , had occasional bugs but nothing major it had depth multiple modes of game play , and a reasonably binding story line , as a lead developer and someone who is studying game development as well as a degree in mathematics part time, hoping , working hard wishing that one day I could work my way up for a chance to join the ranks of a company that has created some of my favorite titles but now and actually since AC Unity I am not so sure.

I promised myself after AC Unity that it would be the last game I would pre purchase from Ubi, and you know when I saw this I thought to myself , I loved Anno 2070 so how bad could it be ? Well I shudder to think of the bugs that plague this release if they could not even be bothered to test the game past the first static screen. Now I will have to patiently wait for a patch maybe in January that will give me the game I actually paid for.

Hi chona1171 -- sorry you've experienced this issue. Have you checked out our Known Issues (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1295240-Read-First-Known-Issues)thread? There might be some suggestions there that help you with the issue. If not, you can always contact our support team directly -- see the links in my signature. Lastly, feel free to check out our Ubisoft employment page (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/careers/experience.aspx)to learn more about employment opportunities. That's cool that you're studying gaming and mathematics!

-Booma

neptalus1453
11-06-2015, 11:39 PM
Same problem here... I can't play the game....

chona1171
11-09-2015, 08:08 AM
OK after uninstalling reinstalling it gave same problem so I uninstalled this . and u-play deleted all files in the ubisoft folder reinstalled u play and reinstalled Anno

I can now at least get past the first screen and start creating my game , however just as the game starts my pc just reboots, though I suspects that it does not have anything to do with the game itself , my power supply has been acting up lately and I been getting random reboots on other apps as well.

Ordered a new PSU should be ready to get my Anno on in the next 2 days :cool: