PDA

View Full Version : Evie Steampunk outfit??

Darkereus
11-06-2015, 05:04 AM
I heard that it has been release for 2-3 days and since I'm owning a Z3 (Asia) PS4 so it would come a bit late.

But it's 6 October now (in my region) and I haven't got anything to download yet. The only thing I could download is the big Steampunk pack which gave me Jacob's outfit and some gears, but not Evie's outfit. (And I have the season pass which mean that I can download all of those DLCs for free)

So, I wonder if I have to wait a little bit longer or what?

UbiSmarmy
11-07-2015, 01:23 AM
I heard that it has been release for 2-3 days and since I'm owning a Z3 (Asia) PS4 so it would come a bit late.

But it's 6 October now (in my region) and I haven't got anything to download yet. The only thing I could download is the big Steampunk pack which gave me Jacob's outfit and some gears, but not Evie's outfit. (And I have the season pass which mean that I can download all of those DLCs for free)

So, I wonder if I have to wait a little bit longer or what?

Sorry to hear that you're unable to access the Steampunk outfit for Evie. My first suggestion would be to power cycle your console, this really just means to completely turn it off and then unplug it for a minute or two and then start it back up. If you're still unable to access the items please get in touch with Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) for further assistance with getting you your items.

Darkereus
11-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Tried it, still no where to be found... It didn't show in the shop nor in the PS Store, like Ubi has forgotten to pout it there...