PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this Abstergo Entertainment BS and how do I get out of it!!

preturnatul
11-05-2015, 12:13 PM
I just started playing AC, Black Flag... I just got on a boat and am headed to Havana, when all of a sudden I am out of the Pirate World -which by the way is the reason I bought the game, to be in the Pirate World- and am in some stupid office Abstergo Entertainment... .WTF!!! I dont want this, I want to be playing Black Flag. I dont know what this BS is but its stupid, and I dont know how to get back to the game. It seems my only options are to exit the game which I am about to do... I will walk around this office for 2 more mins and if I am not playing Black Flag again, I quit.... I will exit the game and never return. What the hell is this stupid [Removed] and how do I get out of it and back to the game????

Really dissapointed- right when I am beginning to have fun in Black Flag, I get pulled out of it and into this alternate reality of AbsteGOAWAY Entertainmen. Well entertainment it is not, I want back to the game... Im pissed off now. Please smeone tell me what I have to do to get back to the game and never enter this BS again??? Thanks!

OldDogDavis
11-05-2015, 12:44 PM
follow the white rabbit...

man do the quest, seek computers and hack them until u can leave

Anykeyer
11-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Funfact: It takes less to finish what you were supposed to do than typing your message.

OldDogDavis
11-05-2015, 12:54 PM
Funfact: It takes less to finish what you were supposed to do than typing your message.

agreeeeee

strigoi1958
11-05-2015, 12:55 PM
There are lots of people who enjoy the MD (modern day) section of the games... the first games had a strong connection to MD as it told us why we could and should go back into the memories... it doesn't appeal to everyone but in order to try to make everyone happy it is only fair that some MD is still in the game.... like you I feel it breaks the immersion and if it was more engaging or all the MD was left until after the historical part of the game had ended it would suit me fine... but I wouldn't want what I consider best for me.... to be imposed upon everyone so as OldDogDavis has said... just follow the instructions then as soon as you can, get back onto your PC and back into playing as Edward, some bits you must do and others you can leave.

Jessigirl2013
11-05-2015, 07:24 PM
There are lots of people who enjoy the MD (modern day) section of the games... the first games had a strong connection to MD as it told us why we could and should go back into the memories... it doesn't appeal to everyone but in order to try to make everyone happy it is only fair that some MD is still in the game.... like you I feel it breaks the immersion and if it was more engaging or all the MD was left until after the historical part of the game had ended it would suit me fine... but I wouldn't want what I consider best for me.... to be imposed upon everyone so as OldDogDavis has said... just follow the instructions then as soon as you can, get back onto your PC and back into playing as Edward, some bits you must do and others you can leave.

I enjoyed MD before black flag. :rolleyes
I don't understand why MD has turned into a first person clueless mute.

Perhaps Syndicate will redeem it.

nonamename1
11-06-2015, 08:59 AM
I like the modern day part of the game and thought it was a shame they removed it from Unity. It added a lot to the overall feel and story of the game.

YazX_
11-06-2015, 11:55 PM
All AC games have Modern Day and Assassin's Era time periods, you were playing in the assassin's era and then jumped to modern day, this kind of switch happens in all of AC games, i don't want to spoil the story for you but its best to start from AC1 to know the whole story and what is Abstergo, however, in modern day it doesn't take except 1-2 mins to complete the objective shown on screen -ofcourse you can do other optional objectives there as well- and then you will get back to Assassin's time period.

Jessigirl2013
11-11-2015, 12:24 PM
I like the modern day part of the game and thought it was a shame they removed it from Unity. It added a lot to the overall feel and story of the game.

I heard apparently that the case with Syndicate too, But it was before it was released so it was mostly speculation.

For all I know it could be a new third person talking protag. <--- But I'm avoiding all spoilers for Syndicate :rolleyes: