PDA

View Full Version : Let's ask together : Please, don't close spartacus legends.

Crixus1983
11-05-2015, 07:36 AM
I am very sad and upset today. Because I've seen Spartacus Game Close Statement.It says that the game will be closed on 22 December 2015. it's very bad. I don't want this game to be closed. I turn to you, creators of this game, please don't close this game and change your mind taking to the view that it was not a simple game for many of us. It became the part of our lives. You can't even imagine how much upset I am now. So I ask you, all the players of Spartacus Legends, let's ask them together : PLEASE, DON'T CLOSE SPARTACUS LEGENDS.
I hope they will understand us and will never close this game. I don't want to enter THE NEW YEAR without SPARTACUS LEGENDS.

GoTWhisKeY
11-05-2015, 10:35 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Unbelievable. My favourite fighter of all time :(
PLEASE release a standalone version or sequel!!!

Crixus1983
11-06-2015, 07:09 AM
Look here, all the Spartacus Legends players, I opened this thread because I know, there are a lot of people around the world who enjoy playing this game. I aks every player of this game (including Black_Widow), please, join us and let's show Ubisoft team how we love this game. Let's show them that the number of people who play Spartacus Legends is more than the number of criticists. So why shouldn't we show our respect to this kind of cool game? If we don't do it now, we may never have another chance. As Spartacus said: "TOGETHER WE SHALL MAKE ROME TREMBLE". I believe in you all. Now it's time to say: "CAPUA, SHALL WE BEGIN ?! …"

Playnatoliv
11-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Spartacus is a great game. I hope soon to solve the problem on the PS3. It's an addictive and intriguing game. For me it's one of the best fighting games. So my suggestion to lure veteran players, is open to level 60, with stronger equipment to buy with gold. hug;)

Soulb22
11-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Tomorrow Spartacus is on for ps3. Report from ubisoft support!

SearingScythe
11-06-2015, 08:00 PM
I want to add my opinion on this topic as well:

Based on my experience with Ubisoft and Kung Fu Factory, all this pleading is meaningless: Players have mentioned major problems of the game years before I even started playing, but nothing was done about it - so why do you think this will be the first time they listen to us players ... ???

Therefore I won't add my voice to this, the decision is made, alea iacta est!

(and based on the first 3 fights after the last server-downtime, I say: Ubisoft, taking this unfinished, bug-bristling joke of a game off the net is the right decision, it just comes a few years too late. And for all the annoyance I wanna add: Go to Hell!
Just to make it clear: I also like this game very much, but even the biggest fan would be pissed after a while ... so excuse my language, I'm also 'a lil' upset.

alf_leo36
11-09-2015, 04:55 AM
Hola mi nombre es Leandro Manzanos soy de Argentina y la verdad estoy desilusionado y furioso no puedo creer como pueden cerrar el juego, sin importarles la cantidad de personas que le brindamos tantas horas de nuestras vidas a SPARTACUS LEGENDS. Realmente da ASCO terrible decisión ojalá fueran más humanos y dejen atrás sus negocios y busquen una solución para que SPARTACUS LEGENDS siga activo.
Si realmente el juego se cierra juro no tocar nunca más un juego de Ubisoft y seguramente los fieles jugadores de SPARTACUS LEGENDS harán lo mismo.
Cerrar el juego así como si nada y sin pensar en nosotros jugadores fanáticos es pisotearnos y mearnos en la cara como si no fuéramos nada.
Nunca se olviden que su éxito depende de nosotros LOS JUGADORES... SIN nosotros ustedes no son NADA....

Valindorr
11-15-2015, 03:14 PM
I actually made an account here on a 'forum' board just to post regarding this horrendous mistake (to take Spartacus down),

are you guys serious?

This game is a gold mine you simply need to make a few adjustments and -- Move It To Steam -- and you will have a perpetual money-making machine..

The battle I don't think is so much to keep in going on 'Xbox' (360), but to move it to -Steam- where it will inevitably gain a permanent foothold in a certain type and age-range of gamer,

which will create income practically forever for you guys.. (think of 1000s of guys putting 10-20 bucks into it a month, as their 'personal treat' to themselves)

I don't agree with taking it off Xbox, but definitely look into moving it onto Steam if you can.

(Also note (considering Ubisoft is so closely associated with all the alphabet agencies (such as the NSA, CIA, etc) that spy and monitor people's computer and online usage, that it would be a great game to have on Steam because again, tons of mature guy gamers would love to have a game like that running at all times just to search for online matches while they do their computer work, their computer hobbies, in-home businesses etc, giving the government a permanent 'back-door' to so many people's computers at all times)

Thanks