PDA

View Full Version : Asteroid Riches and other issues.

Rekalty
11-04-2015, 09:01 PM
I've connected the App to my game, and the Club Action/Achievement for connecting the app with the game does not trigger. Also, I completed a mission in the app that had the icon for the next "galaxy" - yet it did not unlock and I'm stuck on the first one. Also, the 999 cap on the resources you gain in the app is way to low, since it's all too easy to gain a lot more than that in the app in a short time, making a lot of the materials you send useless because they simply vanish.

UbiBooma
11-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Hi Rekalty - you should submit a ticket to our support team. You can do so by clicking the links in my signature below.

-Booma

Rekalty
11-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Hi Rekalty - you should submit a ticket to our support team. You can do so by clicking the links in my signature below.

-Booma
Yeah, I did that, tried for 3 days now. When I submit my ticket, it loops back and tells me to login, doing so returns me to a blank ticket. Filling it out goes back and tells me to login again. Clever really, "no one's reporting anything? Guess the game works!"

Dargeigthball
11-07-2015, 01:30 PM
I have same porblem the game dont give me the achivment :(

Wintermist
11-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Yup, got the same problem it seems.

FZ61963
11-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Ich habe leider genau das gleiche Problem :-(

UbiBooma
11-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Yeah, I did that, tried for 3 days now. When I submit my ticket, it loops back and tells me to login, doing so returns me to a blank ticket. Filling it out goes back and tells me to login again. Clever really, "no one's reporting anything? Guess the game works!"

Rekalty, what is your ticket number?

PredatorBeing
11-07-2015, 09:39 PM
@UbiBooma Is this going to be something we all need to send an individual ticket in for?

EDIT: I'm good now, got the achievement. Suggestion from Kajo2291 in another thread worked. After transferring from Miner App decline the accept resources and reopen from the Space Station and accept then.

Rekalty
11-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Rekalty, what is your ticket number?
Like I said, it never lets me actually submit a ticket, it just goes into an infinite loop. Submits ticket, tells me to login, logs in, wipes the form. Fills out form and submits, tells me to login...

TaijaT
12-30-2015, 02:52 PM
@UbiBooma Is this going to be something we all need to send an individual ticket in for?

EDIT: I'm good now, got the achievement. Suggestion from Kajo2291 in another thread worked. After transferring from Miner App decline the accept resources and reopen from the Space Station and accept then.

I finally got it to work. I did like you did, it didn't work (I didn't have any pop up screen to accept). I player asteroid miner collecting new resources to try again. This time I didn't send them to earth, because I could accept them from the space station before without sending them first. I opened anno and space station didn't show I had anything to collect from the asteroid miner.

I shut down anno and reopened asteroid miner and sent riches to earth from the logistics screen. Then reopened anno, This time when the game loaded, it had delivery popup screen to accept (the first time). I got the achievement before accepting it.

This seems totally random when the achievement works. Just sending and receiving in random order. :confused:

I don't know if this has anything to do with magnetite. I opened solar wind galaxy just before.