PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Unlocked Lunar Territory but got no rover so can't start building.

Neriath
11-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Like the title says, unlocked the Lunar territory with the rare resources local project, but when it was loaded I didn't have a Lunar Expedition Rover which means I can't grab one of the craters to start building. Tried reloading and restarting. Doesn't work.

Anyone else had this problem? :)

Rekalty
11-05-2015, 01:06 AM
Yeah, had my Command Ship vanish in my Temperate zone, no clue when or why, came back from a combat mission and it just wasn't there, can't do anything in that zone anymore, and with no manual save, the time I've spend is now wasted. Good Job not catching gamebreaking bugs like this, we're really getting something for our money.

Setsiel
11-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Happened to me on "Male Relictum".
No Rover, no chance to do anything. All work and time wasted...

hhrhhr
11-06-2015, 05:28 PM
confirm, Crater Ivamoto no rover, no working spaceport.

http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2015/11/2f4cb445d65f7bcfc3c1a7ebebd26e86.png (http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=2f4cb445d65f7bcfc3c1a7ebebd26e86)http ://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2015/11/4262adc9367e2d69b8522d59b5d95507.png (http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=4262adc9367e2d69b8522d59b5d95507)http ://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2015/11/261dbea4d2eb4700119f8b885c29b622.png (http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=261dbea4d2eb4700119f8b885c29b622)http ://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2015/11/51cc5ccac9a26ed4fa50b060d64381b6.png (http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=51cc5ccac9a26ed4fa50b060d64381b6)

UbiBooma
11-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Neriath and others - sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. It sounds like you want to contact our support team directly -- see the links in my signature below and please submit reports. This will help us figure out the issue and get you the proper solution.

-Booma

minder557
11-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Contacted support. No reply yet. Contacted Facebook support, instant support on how to get the forums log in working, but referred me back to making another " ask a question" ticket under support..... so no rover still. Kinda want to play my $59.99 ANNO 2205 moon missions... not my ANNO 2070 non moon missions. The moon makes the diff it seems. Now this sounds silly.... I paid $59.99 for moon building? *Facepalm* :nonchalance:

Mr_Muscle
11-07-2015, 09:30 PM
maybe it's just hidden, so you cant see it. If you press Tab twice it will mark the rover (or ship) and move camera to it, try that.

Setsiel
11-08-2015, 04:30 PM
maybe it's just hidden, so you cant see it. If you press Tab twice it will mark the rover (or ship) and move camera to it, try that.

Nope, sadly it is not just hidden. Pressing Tab changes nothing. It simply gone. Saddest thing - contacted supoort before my post here. still no reply. It is nearly a week since the game is released and still cannot play because of this bug. ...Fun-Rating: Zero.^^

UbiBooma
11-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Contacted support. No reply yet. Contacted Facebook support, instant support on how to get the forums log in working, but referred me back to making another " ask a question" ticket under support..... so no rover still. Kinda want to play my $59.99 ANNO 2205 moon missions... not my ANNO 2070 non moon missions. The moon makes the diff it seems. Now this sounds silly.... I paid $59.99 for moon building? *Facepalm* :nonchalance:

Have they gotten back to you yet? If not, post your ticket # and I can try to get their attention.

Setsiel
11-10-2015, 01:12 PM
Have they gotten back to you yet? If not, post your ticket # and I can try to get their attention.

# 02574732

That is the question I asked before my first post here.

# 02578638 ...wrote that second as the first was renamed as if the moon buggy would be immobile only, but that's not true it is completely gone.

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Hey,

Thank you for sharing the number with us. We will look into it. I hope you attached your savegame so we can try and fix it for you.

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Setsiel
11-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Hey,

Thank you for sharing the number with us. We will look into it. I hope you attached your savegame so we can try and fix it for you.

Thanks,
Barbalatu

If anyone could tell me where the game is hidden I will do this. It is obviously not within the same folder as the launcher placed Anno 2070 as it is alone in that folder. Searched within the web but seems to be unknown.

(And in the case the savegames where somewhere else as the game, it would be helpful to tell me this of course^^')

minder557
11-11-2015, 09:23 AM

Ticket# 02579128
They did, we went back and forth with the trouble shooting. Sent direct x and MS info logs, they said to update video drivers (I know it wasn't that but I made sure just the same). Same issue. Restarted using another computer, same issue, the save file cloud saves and happens no matter what. Windows error log clearly shows it has something to do with

+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 128944641164, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: Anno2205.exe

So now it's in limbo, just as the hundreds of other people with this issue. I looked on line and there's A LOT of people with the main vehicle disappearing. Brace yourselves for quite a few refund requests im sure....

Still hopeful for a patch, but its already been a week. The bug is already turning people sour. Losing a pretty big fan here, as well as the other three people in my household who play.

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-11-2015, 12:31 PM
If anyone could tell me where the game is hidden I will do this. It is obviously not within the same folder as the launcher placed Anno 2070 as it is alone in that folder. Searched within the web but seems to be unknown.

(And in the case the savegames where somewhere else as the game, it would be helpful to tell me this of course^^')

Hey,

If you follow the folder structure you should be able to find your save file: :\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[accountid]\1253

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Star_Chasers
11-11-2015, 03:12 PM
I also glitched out at Mare Relictum.

I also noticed the buttons on the bottom left are missing, so I took screenshots and compare them.

The build button, the resource button, the information bar (and the rover) are missing and there is a blue bar just sticking out horizontally from the command ship button.

I am new here, so how you submit a ticket? I went to Support->My Question -> Ask a Question, but when I woke up, my question disappeared.

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-11-2015, 03:37 PM
I also glitched out at Mare Relictum.

I also noticed the buttons on the bottom left are missing, so I took screenshots and compare them.

The build button, the resource button, the information bar (and the rover) are missing and there is a blue bar just sticking out horizontally from the command ship button.

I am new here, so how you submit a ticket? I went to Support->My Question -> Ask a Question, but when I woke up, my question disappeared.

Here is the flow :)

Login with your Uplay account
Select "My Questions"
Click "Ask A Question"
Fill out the webform and click "Submit"
You will then see a lift of suggested FAQ's, if these do not solve your issue, click "Submit Question" to create your ticket.

Star_Chasers
11-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Thank, I must have close the window before confirmation screen, so it probably never got register. I have attached my save file with the ticket and was planning to attach screenshot, but it was too big.

Ticket Ref #02586128

Update: Just receive my game file and the bug is fix. Thanks for the quick response and fix (thou I want to know why it broke in the first place).

Setsiel
11-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Here again my request, this time with the savegame added.

# 02584664

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Thank you guys.

The CS-Team is working hard to solve all the missing command ship cases for you.

Regards,
Barbalatu

Setsiel
11-20-2015, 03:15 PM
It's been weeks since the game is released and I'm still waiting to play the game at all as the bug renders the game unplayable.
The last update changed nothing and I'm wondering if the bug will ever be fixed at all.

Is there a possibility to return the game for the money? After all I completely lost hope and interest as nobody seems to care at all from the beginning and in the case of other products no one would even dare to sell a broken item and expect the customer to accept this circumstance.

uberknarf
11-27-2015, 03:31 AM
Ticket# 02579128
They did, we went back and forth with the trouble shooting. Sent direct x and MS info logs, they said to update video drivers (I know it wasn't that but I made sure just the same). Same issue. Restarted using another computer, same issue, the save file cloud saves and happens no matter what. Windows error log clearly shows it has something to do with

+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket 128944641164, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: Anno2205.exe

So now it's in limbo, just as the hundreds of other people with this issue. I looked on line and there's A LOT of people with the main vehicle disappearing. Brace yourselves for quite a few refund requests im sure....

Still hopeful for a patch, but its already been a week. The bug is already turning people sour. Losing a pretty big fan here, as well as the other three people in my household who play.

I know this is probably just talking into an echo chamber at this point, but...

Got the bug fixed with a one-off savegame fix. But the fixed savegame now has a bugged spaceport - Mare Relictum mission 1 requires transfer of goods from another sector, but the port can't be upgraded to allow for the transfer. Got the command ship back, but game is back to unplayable in same swoop.

Have you gotten a response on your savegame? Any word on an actual update fix?

Setsiel
11-28-2015, 01:20 AM
I know this is probably just talking into an echo chamber at this point, but...

Got the bug fixed with a one-off savegame fix. But the fixed savegame now has a bugged spaceport - Mare Relictum mission 1 requires transfer of goods from another sector, but the port can't be upgraded to allow for the transfer. Got the command ship back, but game is back to unplayable in same swoop.

Have you gotten a response on your savegame? Any word on an actual update fix?

I'm still waiting for my fixed savegame ...and I'm already waiting for so long that I've gotten an email with the message that they have closed my request because the request exists for such a long time so they guessed my problem fixed itself ...seriously?

...well if fixing the buggy does not help when the spaceport is bugged as well that game has not even reached Beta-Status. -_-