PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate sequel [Spoilers!]

OfVanilla
11-04-2015, 05:39 PM
First of all I want to say what a wonderful game Syndicate is. I believe it is the best in the series since Assassins Creed 3( I haven't played Rogue so i don't know what that's like). However, with the release of an Assassins Creed game every year, each new game doesn't feel refreshing. It feels as though we are playing the same game. Luckily Syndicates characters and plot(including gameplay) kept the story alive. Another problem with the series is the lack of a modern day protagonist. Due to me being data analysist(initiates, which don't make sense, an old brotherhood recruiting random people), i couldn't care about the characters within the game. I strongly believe we need a new character for modern day such as Galina. As well as this include better modern day missions such as assassinations. I believe i am speaking behalf of all the fans when i say more first civilisation, more pieces of eden, more assassins and templars.
As a conclusion, release games at a lower frequency(every 2-3 years) and introduce a modern day protagonist thats interesting and fun with alot of activities to do in the modern day. You should also concentrate on the story to keep it fun and refreshing with every release. Also make the assassin in the past more interesting. So far from my understanding, most assassins join the brotherhood to carry out revenge for unknown reasons.

cawatrooper9
11-04-2015, 05:43 PM
I believe it is the best in the series since Assassins Creed 3
Oh man, can't wait to see what the forum has to say about this...
:p
But anyway, welcome to the forums, OfVanilla! Though, we have plenty player reaction threads that already exist, so it's likely this will end up merging with one of those. Check out some of the threads already made, I'm sure we'd love to have your contribution on them!

OfVanilla
11-04-2015, 05:58 PM
I haven't played AC4: Black flag so i don't know what that was like but for me AC3 was the last AC game that was satisfactory. Its just meh but an assassins vs templars game with modern day nonetheless.

RA503
11-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Syndicate is just the best in the series in general,for me I stay in it forever and they just keep releasing expansions with Modern Day plot continuation,but we know how things work and I will have to play that Old West game next year to know how the plot run...

BananaBlighter
11-04-2015, 08:16 PM
I would rather an expansion with multiplayer and an extensive new campaign, as well as multiple fixes (e.g. multiple save slots) and maybe some new animations. I just love the setting too much!

RA503
11-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Imagine simulation expansions,you enter in a portal and go as example to ancient egypt without the need to buy another game...

BananaBlighter
11-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Imagine simulation expansions,you enter in a portal and go as example to ancient egypt without the need to buy another game...

Well they will eventually need to move to a new engine, they can't always keep making expansions. If we do get an expansion though, I'd like to see more of the simulation and maybe some more of Lydia Frye's story. They could also give the world itself an update, bringing interiors to numerous landmarks that were obviously missing them.

Danny_rx7
11-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Oh man, can't wait to see what the forum has to say about this...

Still not better than first four games and Black Flag. :D

Hmmm...will open a new thread about ranking AC games - Syndicate included.

ajl992015
11-05-2015, 02:12 AM
I would love an expansion like freedom cry where there is a new location and a new mini campaign, freedom cry had 9 missions and probably took me 2 1/2 hours to complete, maybe they can make an expansion taking place in croydon or crawley with 12-15 missions (A 4ish hour campaign) with side missions. I would genuinely be over the moon if they did that and would buy it instantly. This is the first AC I am dying for an expansion, the others are awesome but I love this world and the characters too much and want more.