PDA

View Full Version : Not able to play Assassin's Creed

krn.jit
11-03-2015, 03:06 PM
I am a huge fan of Assassins creed series. I have played all the parts before assassins creed unity arrived.
When the Unity was announced i was very exited to play it but due to high graphics i wasnt able to play it.
Even the Assassins creed Syndicate is released and i cant play it on my pc too. I cant afford a high end pc
or any console to play them. Ubisoft have to do something for pc games so that low end pc can run the game.
and more players like me can enjoy the game and carry on playing.

GR_Magaki
11-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Saddly they can't do anything about it.
Games are evolving and so they need more powerful systems in order to play them.
You can't expect a 5+ years old pc to run a 2014-2015 game.
The only thing you can do is either upgrade your pc (more expensive than a console) or buy a console.

Jessigirl2013
11-04-2015, 09:04 PM
I agree.

I'm waiting till the requirements are released to purchase a new GPU to play Syndicate at a playable FPS after having to complete Unity with 19FPS which would drop to 9FPS often.:rolleyes:

Misterscruff63
11-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Its a shame that people are being forced away from the game because of technology, surely in this day and age they could cater for all no matter how good a game ran as long as it ran.

GhostAssassinLT
11-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Yeah, it really blows that my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A can't run Assassin's Creed Rogue... :rolleyes:

Jessigirl2013
11-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Yeah, it really blows that my Texas Instruments TI-99/4A can't run Assassin's Creed Rogue... :rolleyes:

Haha....

But seriously,
Unity was an awfully optimised game for PC, I wouldn't be surprised if Syndicate can run at a better FPS on the same hardware.