PDA

View Full Version : Sad about the lack of Multiplayer

djaegg
11-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Hello everyone,

a good friend of mine and I preordered the game and were looking forward to start our journey together via multiplayer.
Playing together and sharing our experiences pushed us further in understanding the game mechanics and brought a lot of fun.

Now you're probably chuckling about these two guys blindly buying the game without checking existance of their beloved feature. BUT honestly, Anno 1404 got its multiplayer with the addon, as far as I remember Anno 2070 had multiplayer right from the start... so why is it missing here?

Conclusion: @BlueByte and Ubisoft: Please bring back this feature as soon as possible, because playing together steering the destiny of a civilization in a team (yes we play cooperative) enriches your game and is a unique experience we and maybe some more people out there will miss in the future.

Redchip901
11-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Hi, first of all thanks for launching anther nice product to play around with

It is sad that the MP function is not available. As much as I have heared, you didnt implement MP because of multiple maps that can be accessed by a player. But wouldnt it be possible to somehow add inGame friends so that they show up as a region where we cannot do something but at least watch what the other one is doing. I mean the maps are all static, there is no random. So it would only need some cordinates where what is built. keeping this up realtime shouldnt be too much of a thing. I loved the COOP / MP in Anno 2070. Since all Player take impact on the inGame worlds economic, there should be a way to do this.

Keep up the work and please make it possible. There are many fans who wish MP. Do your best.

Greetz

Theraton
11-04-2015, 08:04 PM
multiplayer - or at least playing endless mode with a coop player was great fun in anno 1404 venice and 2070. played 100 hours + with friends as the same company. building up techs ecos and tycoon alone was quite a challenge but together it was fun.
in this game there will probably never be a multiplayer mod like we know it from the previous games - just think about it:
- there are no random maps - only 9 playable maps
- probably there is no AI programmed which would build up there cities
- how would u make a map with all resources?
- no random events like tornado
this game is just so different ... and maybe not for the better ..

Shumpty
11-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Hello everyone,

a good friend of mine and I preordered the game and were looking forward to start our journey together via multiplayer.
Playing together and sharing our experiences pushed us further in understanding the game mechanics and brought a lot of fun.

Now you're probably chuckling about these two guys blindly buying the game without checking existance of their beloved feature. BUT honestly, Anno 1404 got its multiplayer with the addon, as far as I remember Anno 2070 had multiplayer right from the start... so why is it missing here?

Conclusion: @BlueByte and Ubisoft: Please bring back this feature as soon as possible, because playing together steering the destiny of a civilization in a team (yes we play cooperative) enriches your game and is a unique experience we and maybe some more people out there will miss in the future.

ANNO 2070 did not have MP on release.

Theraton
11-04-2015, 08:50 PM
ANNO 2070 did not have MP on release.

u mean 1404

lord-ellendir
11-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Hello everyone,

How can be that there is no multiplayer game? I bought the game with a friend with the idea of the multiplayer and we just come up with this surprise.
This is unheard of, and more after the fiasco with the beta of the game that never came. Boo, I hate blue bite. I'll never buy a game from this company.

lord-ellendir
11-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Hey Guys, lets sign for the multiplayer game change!

djaegg, I hope you do not mind, but your story is exactly what happened to me and I think also personifies good thing. I used for the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-bluebyte-ubisoft-bluebyte-activate-the-multiplayer-game-for-anno-2205?recruiter=90605214&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink