PDA

View Full Version : No game progress saved

Milinias
11-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Hi there! This is my second game from Ubisoft (Heroes 7) where i cant save the game and have to replay from the very beginning every time i (re)start the game. What can i do?

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi,

This should not be the case. When you activate the automatic save option in the options menu and leave the game by not pressing Alt F4 or shutting it down the incorrect way, the game automatically saves your progress.

Regards,
Barbalatu

Milinias
11-03-2015, 01:11 PM
You wont believe me, but this option is (since the beginning) activated and it sill doesnt work.

Ive started Uplay in admin-mode and deactivated cloudfunction (doesnt work anyway).
I just cant save in any Uplay game.

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-03-2015, 01:20 PM
You wont believe me, but this option is (since the beginning) activated and it sill doesnt work.

Ive started Uplay in admin-mode and deactivated cloudfunction (doesnt work anyway).
I just cant save in any Uplay game.

Do you have full (admin) access to the PC you are using?

Milinias
11-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Long story short: Yes

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Hey,

Could you please send an ticket to customer support - they can assist you further https://support.ubi.com

Regards,
Barbalatu

Milinias
11-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Already done. Still waiting for a respond.

btw: Changing video settings are saved, but not the Gameplay settings. "Enable right-click meu" and "Display subtitles" are always off after restart.

chankuchanku
11-03-2015, 08:26 PM
exactly the same issue here, do we have a way to address it?

op20321
11-04-2015, 02:38 AM
yeah, I had played for 6 hours yesterday.
And now,, it's gone.
I used another computer yesterday though.

But what is uplay cloud for ??
unbelievable !!!!

RevelPrime
11-05-2015, 04:20 AM
Seriously Disappointing played for several hours only to come back to losing most of my play through I don't understand how a game can be released with no save option.

MuzzleflashAU
11-05-2015, 04:47 AM
This happened to me once - the other day when I exited my game and my internet connection happened to be down for a few minutes. The game would hang on close and I had to manually terminate it. Perhaps an issue relating to saving locally and cloud syncing? (never encountered this issue with Steam games, might just be a UPlay thing?)

Takashi_Nakamur
11-07-2015, 10:52 PM
I have same problem, I start playing yesterday and colonize moon, when I finish play and exit I have 22 company level. Today when I started magic happened I have company level 10 and I have none colony on moon. I try again, progress to level 15 and try to exit. When I started I have again damnt 10 level. This cloud magicaly saved 10 levels but not saved anymore. Its very frustrate, and I lost my happinnes from play. Please try to reapair this.

SergeijKropinov
11-08-2015, 08:12 AM
same here - always back to company level 2. And in addition cannot quit the game normally :mad::mad::mad:

FIX THIS!!!

T-Trex
11-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Same problem here, few day ago game restarted @ corp level 4 , played yesterdag for 4,5 hours finished @corp level 20, today restarted game and saved @ corp level 8.

:mad:

Aisiniath
11-09-2015, 11:13 PM
So I think there is a very good way to fix this, Ubisoft, how about allowing for a hard save feature so we can be assured that its saving correctly and patch everyone with this feature? I mean it would appease everyone.

chronik_
11-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Aaaagh, I have same problem.I reached 6 level and then autosave not function. I try disable synchronize with cloud. With no effect. Still not save game :(