PDA

View Full Version : " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time."

leeece
11-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi, a week ago I contacted Tech Support about this.
I haven't been contacted by Tech Support except to give me a number so thought I'd bring it here.

When attempting to access any online features in Just Dance 2016 we receive the following error
" Connection Error
The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later"

This is for the WiiU.

The connection difficulties guide has been followed and a dedicated direct connection through a different ISP has been tried. Both to the same result.

We are in Perth, Western Australia.

We would appreciate being able to use this software to its fullest.

We noticed in the later part of this year that our Just Dance 2015 was experiencing a similar problem which was never resolved.

leeece
11-03-2015, 11:59 PM
I have now received a reply from Tech Support. They haven't been able to solve the problem yet but I hope they can!

guest-pu7kIMf9
12-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Hi there,

I'm having this same issue - I can't use any online features or use the smartphone controller app as it says the Ubisoft servers are down - is there a fix for this?

UbiVertigo
12-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Hi guest-pu7kIMf9,

Are you still having connection issues with Just Dance?

Pikalugia
12-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi guest-pu7kIMf9,

Are you still having connection issues with Just Dance?

Help Ubisoft! It's so annoying to never being able to play With multiplayer support (Wii U). I am having friends and Family over this week and i would absolutly loved to play Just Dance Unlimited! Please help! Your servers needs to be fixed for Wii U! :mad:

UbiVertigo
12-24-2015, 12:18 AM
Hi Pikalugia,

Please submit a support ticket here (support.ubi.com). Hopefully it won't be delayed with the holiday, but keep an eye on it.

Pikalugia
12-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi Pikalugia,

Please submit a support ticket here (support.ubi.com). Hopefully it won't be delayed with the holiday, but keep an eye on it.

I have already done so, but you guys wont even bother checking it. My family is coming tormorrow.. its christmas now. The only thing you guys did do is to change the title of my support ticket. Please man.

UbiSeraphim
12-24-2015, 09:05 PM
Hello Pikalugia,

Have you tried testing your connection through the Uplay app? There should be a Uplay application on the Wii U. If you download it and sign in on that app, that should guarantee you are connected to our Uplay servers. Can you try that?

If you have an issue after that, I recommend keeping an eye on your support ticket for an answer from our support team.

Pikalugia
12-25-2015, 03:06 PM
Hello Pikalugia,

Have you tried testing your connection through the Uplay app? There should be a Uplay application on the Wii U. If you download it and sign in on that app, that should guarantee you are connected to our Uplay servers. Can you try that?

If you have an issue after that, I recommend keeping an eye on your support ticket for an answer from our support team.

Just Dance Unlimited is meant to work.. but it does NOT. It's so frustrating. I tried your idea, does not work at all. It does say i don't own the game. And whats the reason with support tickets? It's a week since i sent it in. Ubisoft, please fix the servers.

My friends and family is coming over TODAY. Yesterday was christmas in Norway. Nothing of the online stuff works.

Please.

UbiVertigo
12-26-2015, 11:29 PM
Pikalugia,

What's your support ticket number?

Pikalugia
12-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Pikalugia,

What's your support ticket number?

Thanks for answering.

UbiVertigo
12-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Thanks for answering.

No problem, Pikalugia! Thanks for keeping us updated.

We're having your ticket escalated, and the support team should be in contact with you shortly.

Pikalugia
01-01-2016, 09:55 PM
No problem, Pikalugia! Thanks for keeping us updated.

We're having your ticket escalated, and the support team should be in contact with you shortly.

Still no answer from support on my ticket. Do you guys have something important to do? Please guys! Please.

UbiSeraphim
01-02-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm sorry for the delay on your support ticket, Pikalugia. Our teams have been hard at work answering people due to the holidays, but I have passed your ticket on to one of our agents.

On the forums we have limited ability to do things like troubleshooting, etc, especially when it comes to issues that can't be solved through one of our support FAQs. Our support agents primarily work through that website, which is why we had you create a ticket. They should be able to help you investigate this issue thoroughly and get you into the game.

amylacious
01-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi, a week ago I contacted Tech Support about this.
I haven't been contacted by Tech Support except to give me a number so thought I'd bring it here.

When attempting to access any online features in Just Dance 2016 we receive the following error
" Connection Error
The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later"

This is for the WiiU.

The connection difficulties guide has been followed and a dedicated direct connection through a different ISP has been tried. Both to the same result.

We are in Perth, Western Australia.

We would appreciate being able to use this software to its fullest.

We noticed in the later part of this year that our Just Dance 2015 was experiencing a similar problem which was never resolved.

hi, did you ever resolve this problem?

we have exactly the same problem. we also live in perth.

it never worked when we originally purchased unlimited, and i just purchased unlimited again, but it is still broken.

i can play two thirds of a song before it cuts out

why :(

UBI-Zuzu
01-21-2016, 02:34 PM
hi, did you ever resolve this problem?

we have exactly the same problem. we also live in perth.

it never worked when we originally purchased unlimited, and i just purchased unlimited again, but it is still broken.

i can play two thirds of a song before it cuts out

why :(

Hello amylacious and welcome to the forums!

What platform the problem is on for you?

Zuzu

amylacious
01-26-2016, 02:10 PM
Hello amylacious and welcome to the forums!

What platform the problem is on for you?

Zuzu

thanks for getting back to me

i'm using a Wii U

i can do an unlimited dance quest, but all of the all of the unlimited songs in dance party crash before the end of the song
also, i can't upload any world challenge videos due to the ubisoft server error

arisamiga
06-01-2017, 01:33 PM
i have this problem too on Wii U i cant go online on world dance room and i can't connect my phone
ubisoft fix your server PLEASE:(:(:(

Guxtavo825
08-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Hello, I'm from Mexico and well, I have the same problem, I can't connect to the Ubisoft servers in both Just Dance 2014 and 2015, I'm playing on the Wii U, I've tried deleting the data of the games and the same error appears. I left the game for like two months (back then I was able to enter the World Dance Floor, and now I can't). Help please :(

Black_Widow9
08-14-2017, 01:23 AM
Please make sure to get in touch with our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks!

SlushiestElf90
12-05-2018, 03:12 PM
It has been three years since this thread started and, subsequently, three years that ive never been able to play my just dance games with the features you pretty much badger us into participating in. Pushing the World Dance Floor down my throat while i couldnt even if i wanted to because none of the geniuses over there could answer a question competently.And still no resolution for the thousands of other people who cant connect to your servers. This forum is a joke. Ubisoft please. How are you gonna try to have a gaming empire when simple networking chokes you out?

UbiMorning
12-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Hi SlushiestElf90. I can see that you play JD 2014, 205, 2016 and 2017 on XB360. Please note that the online services for these titles have been discontinued (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1241617-Online-Services-Update-Masterlist). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Lady-ZNC
01-06-2019, 10:12 PM
I had hard time finding this game for the Wii U I usually buy two every year one for my mother for Christmas and one for myself. I found one for my mother and it took several days later to get the one for myself. However my mother and I are both having similar issues. On Christmas she was able to use all aspects of 2019, even unlocked the 30 day trial of Just Dance Unlimited since then she keeps getting " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time." I have gotten my game and can not even access the internet due to the same message. what's going on? I have been a Loyal fan to the Just Dance Franchise since the very first Just dance. How do I fix this issue?

Lady-ZNC
01-06-2019, 10:13 PM
I had hard time finding this game for the Wii U I usually buy two every year one for my mother for Christmas and one for myself. I found one for my mother and it took several days later to get the one for myself. However my mother and I are both having similar issues. On Christmas she was able to use all aspects of 2019, even unlocked the 30 day trial of Just Dance Unlimited since then she keeps getting " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time." I have gotten my game and can not even access the internet due to the same message. what's going on? I have been a Loyal fan to the Just Dance Franchise since the very first Just dance. How do I fix this issue?

Ubi-RealDude
01-07-2019, 02:48 AM
Hey Lady-ZNC, welcome to the forums! Try restarting your router/modem and make sure that your WiiUs have a stable internet connection before starting up Just Dance 2019. If the problem still persists, please submit a ticket with Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) and they'll do their best to help you find a solution.

Let me know how it goes!

ArianaOroz
02-03-2019, 10:07 AM
I have the same problem as Ladyznc, I have checked my internet connection and it has no problems. I contacted support but they told me that my account is not linking and to launch the play pc app on my Wii U? The I play app has closed for Wii U so I donít know what he means.

Ubi-RealDude
02-04-2019, 02:09 AM
Hey ArianaOroz, thank you for submitting a ticket. Could you please post the ticket number on here so we can better track your case?

As for the app, try using the mobile app or the UPlay Club website as explained in this FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000035045). That should allow you to connect.

FenixU199
12-10-2019, 03:28 AM
I had the same problen, no access to online content in my wii u, did all the troubleshooting from Ubisoft, didnt work, they told me it was my ISP, i look in many forums until i saw some people that reported that the problem was the date in the wii u, i check and my date was wrong, i was able to connect to ubisoft servers after i put the right date, it worked!!!, i hope this works for all the people with the same problem

Cami074g
05-21-2020, 08:56 AM
Hi My name is Camilla
I live in Denmark

I have som problems with Just dance

Ive just got Just dance 2018 and 2020 to my Wii, but it won't read it
and I have tried everything

also, the other Just dance games I have already can I play, but unable to get on the world dance floor
In the start, it says that I did not have Internet on my Wii, well that problem was easy to fix, I just connect it to the internet

but after that, it said
the ubisoft serves i unavailable at this time. Please try again later
That problem I do not know how to fix

can some body help with these kind of problems I have?

Ubi-Baron
05-21-2020, 01:53 PM
Thank you for contacting us, Camilla, we're sorry to hear that this has been occurring for you.

The first thing we would advise is running through our connection troubleshooting steps in the guide here (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-au/Faqs/000031037/Connectivity-issues-in-Just-Dance-on-Wii), these can help with issues such as this, as well as general connection health.