PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited songs freeze and server errors

ll Sazzy ll
11-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi there,

We have a subscription for JD 2016 unlimited and we cannot play any of the songs. They load in for a 20 seconds or so of the song and then it pauses to buffer and then we get an error message saying the Ubisoft servers are unavailable. It happens on every song and from every year we play.
In addition we paid for a premium edition which came with 3 months subscription but we did not get the code, so we purchased an additional 3 months to get us started today while you fix that issue which seems very common. BUT much to our disappointment the service does not work!!!!
We have tried to port forward with no luck, IPV6 address is not provided in support. Our router opens appropriate ports anyway for xbox, so that should not be the issue.

The game and subscription is under the xbox gamertag Tunaranch
The support ticket that we have submitted for subscription issues is 02505804 and we have had no response so far from this.

Thank you - at least we would like to be able to even load the songs with the additional 3 months we purchased.

Ubi-Elyon
11-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi there,

We have a subscription for JD 2016 unlimited and we cannot play any of the songs. They load in for a 20 seconds or so of the song and then it pauses to buffer and then we get an error message saying the Ubisoft servers are unavailable. It happens on every song and from every year we play.
In addition we paid for a premium edition which came with 3 months subscription but we did not get the code, so we purchased an additional 3 months to get us started today while you fix that issue which seems very common. BUT much to our disappointment the service does not work!!!!
We have tried to port forward with no luck, IPV6 address is not provided in support. Our router opens appropriate ports anyway for xbox, so that should not be the issue. The game and subscription is under the xbox gamertag Tunaranch
The support ticket that we have submitted for subscription issues is 02505804 and we have had no response so far from this.

Thank you - at least we would like to be able to even load the songs with the additional 3 months we purchased.

Hi Sazzy and welcome to the forums,

First, we apologize for this inconvenience.
We are aware of this issue specially for Wii U users and we are working hard on it. I just pass your case number to our UK costumer support team and they will reply to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.
Elyon

david_battlax
12-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Hi Sazzy and welcome to the forums,

First, we apologize for this inconvenience.
We are aware of this issue specially for Wii U users and we are working hard on it. I just pass your case number to our UK costumer support team and they will reply to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.
Elyon

hi,i;ve recently subscribed for 3 month sigh up to just dance unlimited(ps4) on 27/10. ,so still in period,7 as been working ok!--but cannot get it to come up today?--any ideas what's going on?
I even used the REDEEM code from jd2016 box.may be i'll turn off for tonight & try tomorrow!
thanks guys!:confused::confused:

Hudratore
12-07-2015, 09:49 PM
hi,i;ve recently subscribed for 3 month sigh up to just dance unlimited(ps4) on 27/10. ,so still in period,7 as been working ok!--but cannot get it to come up today?--any ideas what's going on?
I even used the REDEEM code from jd2016 box.may be i'll turn off for tonight & try tomorrow!
thanks guys!:confused::confused:

i am in middle of 3 month description, i am getting server error for unlimited again and again, so i can play only JD2016 , when do you guys will fix it ???
you know with this game and kinect, you invite friends to play and than you all watch this unlimited server error message

UbiVertigo
12-10-2015, 01:15 AM
david_battlax and Hudratore,

Are you two still having connection issues with Just Dance Unlimited?

NinjaFlick
01-11-2016, 02:25 AM
I am currently experiencing this problem as well. The local songs for 2016 play fine, but any of the songs over the network freeze 20sec-2min in, and then I get a message saying there are connection problems and I get booted back to the main menu.

I've used the support section to set an IP for my XBox One and forward the necessary ports on my router, but I haven't seen any improvement. This has been very frustrating as the networked/Unlimited songs were the reason we bought the game (and subsequent subscription) in the first place. Are there any other steps we can take to make this work, such as downloading the songs locally? Otherwise, what is the process to cancel and get a refund for my Unlimited subscription?

caganert
02-11-2016, 04:56 AM
I cannont use the non-stop shuffle because of the server connectıon error. It makes ımpossıble to use non-stop shuffle. Everytıme I have to restart the game. It ıs frustratıng and I dıd not pay extra money to have server connectıon problems. My ınternet works fıne. Thıs problem totally belongs to you and you have to solve ıt or gıve my money back. Thank you.

UBI-Zuzu
02-15-2016, 11:05 AM
I cannont use the non-stop shuffle because of the server connectıon error. It makes ımpossıble to use non-stop shuffle. Everytıme I have to restart the game. It ıs frustratıng and I dıd not pay extra money to have server connectıon problems. My ınternet works fıne. Thıs problem totally belongs to you and you have to solve ıt or gıve my money back. Thank you.

Hello caganert, welcome to the forums!

Does this situation happen continuously?

Zuzu

laurieb42
02-15-2016, 10:20 PM
I have the same problem with the songs buffering and then I get server errors! I have a WII U.

macchiusi
02-17-2016, 02:24 AM
Kids are starting to get mad :mad: - I have all the WiiU discs from previous years but was so convenient using Unlimited.

How can I get my content back?

amylacious
03-04-2016, 11:33 AM
I have the same problem with the songs buffering and then I get server errors! I have a WII U.

exact same problem!

Dorra.J
03-07-2016, 04:40 AM
Same here as well - platform XBox One, location Singapore.
Most disappointing.

Already raised a support ticket, but doubt there's much that the support team can do in the short term.
Seems to be a backend infra issue - possibly overloaded, especially during weekends?

Shiroangel115
07-14-2017, 12:03 AM
I also had this problem know but I'm using xbox one I think tis problems not only for Wii U users:nonchalance:

theEnnis2
07-16-2017, 08:33 AM
I tried buying 3 1 month unlimited codes for 2016.. none of them work. Firewall is off DMZ is on.

Talked to UBI soft support who arrogantly told be the fault was with Xbox since I purchased the unlimted access through them... wow.

FIX THIS NOW!!!!

MOOKAK1
01-12-2018, 03:54 AM
Hello,

I am also having some problems with it. I just cannot seem to get a song to play without it having to pause several times through. I assure you there is nothing wrong with my home network.

Beeziltron
01-19-2018, 04:08 AM
I recently purchased JD 2018 for the Nintendo Switch and got the free 3 month trial of JD Unlimited... sadly I have not been able to play even one song all the way through because they continue to stop and "buffer" or "load" every 5-10 seconds, usually just crashing eventually and sending me back to the starting screen. I have even upgraded my internet to help with the issue if it's a lack of bandwidth, but I really think this is on Ubisoft's end. My internet will be completely free, as in I'm the only one using it, and I still can't get the Unlimited songs to play. If I had paid for this service I would be furious. As it stands, it still sucks I can't use it... :(