PDA

View Full Version : before patrol in dynamic campain.

bausbis23
09-05-2004, 05:28 AM
what will it look like when we get our briefing? what will the interface look like when we load our torpedos and choose our crew before we leave out port in the dynamic campain? and what will the option that was mentioned by the devs team when we can have repairs when were back in port after a patrol?
and it would be cool to have some kind of 3-d view of our u-boat in the sub-pens . i imagine this something like this : we could have an office like in sh-2 but then in 3-d . we could go through our briefing and choose our crew in some kind of file interface . we could then click on the office door to go to a 3-d view of our u-boat in the pens/or harbour and choose torpedo/ammo loadout and maybe see some animations of soldiers guarding the inside of the pens and maybe crew waiting in line on the deck of the u-boat . since the development of the dynamic campain is still in progress in imagine these things are still open for idea,s and so this is my vision on how it could be . if not i would really love to see some screenshots of this interfaces.

bausbis23
09-05-2004, 05:28 AM
what will it look like when we get our briefing? what will the interface look like when we load our torpedos and choose our crew before we leave out port in the dynamic campain? and what will the option that was mentioned by the devs team when we can have repairs when were back in port after a patrol?
and it would be cool to have some kind of 3-d view of our u-boat in the sub-pens . i imagine this something like this : we could have an office like in sh-2 but then in 3-d . we could go through our briefing and choose our crew in some kind of file interface . we could then click on the office door to go to a 3-d view of our u-boat in the pens/or harbour and choose torpedo/ammo loadout and maybe see some animations of soldiers guarding the inside of the pens and maybe crew waiting in line on the deck of the u-boat . since the development of the dynamic campain is still in progress in imagine these things are still open for idea,s and so this is my vision on how it could be . if not i would really love to see some screenshots of this interfaces.

bausbis23
09-05-2004, 07:38 AM
whatdo you think about this guys?

Voyager532
09-05-2004, 11:48 AM
there are no information regarding this. if you have some, pls let me know

SailorSteve
09-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Well, I'm usually a "happy with what they give me" kind of guy, but your ideas sound pretty good to me. The more details to make it feel real, the better.

The poster said "Join The Navy, See The World". So I did, and I'm here to tell you, the world is flat and blue.

bausbis23
09-05-2004, 02:13 PM
yeah i was inspired by the u-boat pen scenen in the beginning of das boot the uncut version.