PDA

View Full Version : Replaying memories

SGTChubacca
11-01-2015, 08:35 AM
As someone that would like to fully complete Syndicate, if I replay a memory from a past sequence to get the sub-objectives and 100% synchronization, will I be stuck playing from that point on again, or would I simply replay that specific memory?

BananaBlighter
11-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Just that specific memory. Actually, it resets all your progress as far as I can see, TEMPORARILY. When I replayed a gang stronghold and looked at the map, it was all red again, though once I completed the objective my old world loaded back up.

SofaJockey
11-01-2015, 12:48 PM
As someone that would like to fully complete Syndicate, if I replay a memory from a past sequence to get the sub-objectives and 100% synchronization, will I be stuck playing from that point on again, or would I simply replay that specific memory?

Yes, you just replay that memory.
If you had 90% on a mission, and you replay it to get 100%,
It returns you to London at the point you had otherwise reached.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-01-2015, 04:19 PM
I believe it also retains any optional objectives you've completed, so in a mission with two optional objectives, if you have completed one optional objective and then you replay the mission to get the other one, you can ignore the first one and once you get the other one, at the end of the mission the game will still give you credit for completing both objectives.